CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Shakespeare Made Easy series aims to take the fear out of Shakespeare. By having Shakespearean and Modern English facing each other, pupils will find it easier to comprehend the text. Through discussion of the life, work and theatre of Shakespeare pupils can gain a more rounded understanding of these classic works.
- Author(s)Alan Durband
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1984
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Weight234 g
- Width127 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Reading AgeFrom 11 to 19
- Interest AgeAge 11-14yrs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.