CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 2TB External 5400RPM (STAC2000103) HDD
More items related to this product
Top Selling in External Hard Disk Drives
Great Prices on External Hard Disk Drives
- $86.99Trending at $100.23
- $61.98Trending at $64.23
- $117.99Trending at $119.99
- $129.00Trending at $138.99
- $68.50Trending at $70.95
- $79.95Trending at $83.83
- $104.99Trending at $119.00
About this product
- Product DescriptionCompatible with both Windows and Mac computers, the Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex (STAC2000103) is a versatile external hard drive. You can store all your important data on this Seagate external HDD, thanks to its massive 2 TB memory capacity. Featuring a USB 3 interface, this 5400 RPM hard drive lets you transfer data at speeds of up to 5 Gbps. Additionally, this Seagate external HDD is backward compatible with USB 2.0, enabling you to use it with any computer. This 5400 RPM hard drive features software that automatically and continuously backs up your data. Compact and lightweight, the Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex (STAC2000103) is easy to carry along.
- ModelFreeAgent GoFlex
- Buffer Size32MB
- Hard Drive TypeHDD
- Spindle Speed5400RPM
- InterfaceUSB 2.0,USB 3.0
- Form Factor3.5"
- Hot SwapYes
- Height6.22 in.
- Width1.73 in.
- Depth4.88 in.
- Weight2.38 lbs
Most relevant reviews
- 28elmstreetsale...Jan 11, 2013by
Product is simple to setup and operate & silent operation
The product was extremely simple to setup and get going virtually 2 actions and 3 clicks of the mouse and it was working. The only minor problem I found was it came supplied with an American style power plug (luckily I had purchased another product recently and that item came with an adaptor plug), which could be tricky if you were in a hurry to set up.
Seagate claims to be USB2/3 compatitable - I am running on USB 3 & I can't see where it's up to 10 times faster than USB 2 - will do time trials at a later date. Like all hard drives it is actually 1.8T and not 2T (to do with HD manufacturers using the 1000 factor and not 1024 which starts off small but increments when you get to the Terrabyte stage) Unit operates silently and faultlessly & I hope that the problems I had in the past with Seagate internal drives doesn't reoccur. Time will tell.Read full review
- 435527116@delet...Sep 27, 2011by
This is a Wicked Good Expansion and Backup Solution!!!
This is the second of two of these drives (so far) that I have on my system. Blazing speed at USB 3.0! So easy to install. I have one running as expansion storage and the other running their Memeo Backup software. Easy as pie!
Seagate customer service is great. There was a little glitch with having two of the identical models of their hard drive on the same Win 7 computer but that took all of 10 minutes to resolve with a toll-free call to their customer service folks.
I am COMPLETELY impressed by the look, enginering and performance of these litle monsters. And I am planning to add a couple more as the need arises, and I think I'll stay the 2 terabyte model instead of the 3 due to price and performance considerations more than anything else. At USB 3.0 I don't have to worry about the response time, and indexing runs very well on the drives as well although you don't really need to index the backup drive.
A definite YES YES YES if you're looking for either expansion space or a solid backup solution.
Data rocks! Esspecially in large bunches!Read full review
- miyonhenrySep 20, 2011by
Highly flexible and easy to use and most of all very convenient.
Working just fine even my baby dropped it hard on hardwood floor.
- nfcbear54Apr 06, 2012by
Great product and great price!!!
This works great....easy set up and tons of space for pictures/moveis. If you have kids I'm sure you have lots of pics and videos...I highly recommend this for storing all of those files...more than you'll ever need.
- whosaysgirlscan...May 08, 2012by
Great device. Stores more info than I will ever have.
If you use a 'crossover' wire you can download your old entire hard drive to this and barely even start to fill it....WOW !!! Since I don't save any movies and very little music, I think this will last me many, many years, which is more than I can say for any computer as they all seem to breakdown about every 5 years.