Top Selling in Internal Hard Disk Drives
Great Prices on Internal Hard Disk Drives
- $35.00Trending at $45.00
- $88.88Trending at $97.99
- $114.99Trending at $122.99
- $145.00Trending at $149.50
- $233.80Trending at $238.88
- $129.99Trending at $157.58
- $87.97Trending at $89.98
About this product
- Product DescriptionCut the load time off booting up or retrieving data by installing the high-performance Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 80 GB internal hard drive in your computer. Use in a dual RAID-0 configuration to increase storage space, speed up your operating system, store home media, or turn your computer into the ultimate PC gaming system. Small and compact for a SATA 3.5-inch drive, the possibilities multiple installation uses are endless. The speedy external data transfer interface of 150 MBps allows a quick exchange of and easy access to important files. A noisy hard drive is no more with quiet operation and reliable 7,200 RPM spindle speed for reading and writing data. Discover the dependability of an 8 MB cache and easy setup to get your computer running again smoothly.
- ModelBarracuda 7200.7
- Buffer Size8MB
- Hard Drive TypeHDD
- Spindle Speed7200RPM
- InterfaceDMA/ATA-100 (Ultra),SATA I
- DesignationDesktop Computer
- External Data Transfer Rate150Mbps
- Internal Data Transfer Rate85.38 Mbit/s
- Form Factor3.5"
- Seek Time8.5 ms
- Sound Emission31 dB
- Height1.02 in.
- Width4.02 in.
- Depth5.79 in.
- Weight1.32 lbs
Most relevant reviews
- elli-harolJun 21, 2016by
Not what I expected.
This product fit my computer well, everything was fine until I turned it on. It came with the operating system called LINUX. I never heard of this system before. I was expecting the hard drive to be BLANK so I could install the operating system of my choice. It seems to be permanently installed and I could not over ride it to install WINDOWS 7. I have no choice but to use LINUX as the operating system.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- garys17genealog...Jan 09, 2013by
great product, use caution buying refurbished or used.
i am reviewing this product in used/refurbished condition. i am an amatuer with computer repair. i had an older Dell computer with a bad hard drive and didn't wish to spend a lot on repair. i purchased 3 used/refurbished hard drives on Ebay from different vendors, the first was like the one shown, it didn't work, the vendor promptly refunded my money, the second also did not work, the vendor claimed i broke it. the third hard drive works well, (as shown). i think the product is good, but caution needs to be taken when buying this product used or refurbished, and even though it is a simple process to replace this item, there is more to it than that, you may need to purchase a new operating system, (xp, vista etc.), possibly even an adapter, and it is a bit tricky getting things back up and running, mine took a trip to my local computer store.Read full review
- chasbrewer163Apr 14, 2015by
I used this hard drive to replace one with a broken data connector and this was a great replacement and just as quiet.
- wabbit1953Sep 25, 2012by
Works Great. . . doubled my capacity on my old computer at a price that was unbeatable. Runs quietly and was easy to install. My old HD was nearly full making my computer operate slow, this drive solved my problems and it runs like it did when it was new. I highly recommend this drive weather as a main drive or a slave for storage.
- jonciucaMay 10, 2012by
Ii would recomended as a good buy.
The Seagate SATA drive with it s 8 meg cache and high transfer rates make it a very good drive. I have had all the other major brand names and some that were not and this is my most dependable drive. Have the standard IDE also. It would be perfect if the SATA drives could be mirrored off your original, but that is my only complaint. It is a SATA problem, not Seagate. I would recommend it for a raid 0 solution personally.