CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 3TB,Internal,7200 RPM,8.89 cm (3.5") (ST3000DM001) Desktop HDD
About this product
- DescriptionThe Seagate Barracuda (ST3000DM001) Hard Drive features a massive 3000 GB memory space to provide plenty of room for storing enormous user data. This device is compatible with most PCs and is capable of connecting through SATA III interface. It runs on a spindle speed of 7200 RPM to ensure smooth and seamless functioning. This 3 TB Barracuda model with a 3.5" form factor and an internal enclosure has 65536 KB buffer size. The Seagate hard drive's dimensions are 1.03-inch height, 4-inch width, 5.79-inch depth, and weighs 1.37 lb.
- ModelBarracuda 7200.14
- Hard Drive TypeDesktop HDD
- Buffer Size64MB
- Spindle Speed7200 RPM
- InterfaceSAS,SATA III
- DesignationDesktop Computer
- External Data Transfer Rate600 Mbps
- Form Factor3.5"
- Seek Time8.5 ms
- Average Latency4.17 ms
- Height (mm)26.11
- Width (mm)101
- Depth (mm)146.99
- Weight (g)626
Most relevant reviews
- samblaze101Mar 07, 2013by
Fantastic product and was great value for the money.
I bought this product to expand my pc, I do a lot of design work so hold mant pictures and data.
It was very easy to install and have it up and running, I would definetly recomend this product.
- msrplatinum7Jul 12, 2012by
The Hard Drive which packs the Speed & Space!
As my 500Gb Hard Drive was showing signs of packing up I decided to buy a Hard Drive with a bit more space. This one has the speed & space. I chose to stick close to the Seagate series of Hard Drives since my last one lasted 5years. This one has not let me down so far & I would recommend it for those who wish to have the space at a cheap price. Seagate has truly set the benchmark for Bigger is Better.
- raysystemsJan 07, 2013by
I have bought this item. This is the good thing i use for enterprise. We use it in our Network-attached storages. I would recommend this to my friends as well.
- jandy6464Dec 03, 2012by
I try make 3 partitions, but windows recognized just like 2TB, therefore i used him like 1 3TB externel hdd.
- dcx417Mar 09, 2013by
Recommend it so far!
So far working absolutely fine and I've had absolutely no problems or hiccups what so ever. Highly recommended so far!