SanDisk Sansa Clip+ Purple ( 4 GB ) Digital Media Player
Top Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Great Prices on iPods & MP3 Players
- $97.99Trending at $119.98
- $429.99Trending at $439.00
- $224.89Trending at $245.00
- $109.00Trending at $119.99
- $259.99Trending at $272.50
- $595.94Trending at $648.00
- $88.00Trending at $95.00
About this product
- Product InformationWith the 4GB storage capacity, this SanDisk Sansa Clip+ digital media player can house a lot of your favorite numbers. The 105-inch LCD display of this SanDisk 4GB MP3 player gives you a clear and precise view of your song list. Through the high-speed USB 2.0 interface, this SanDisk digital media player can easily transfer songs in it. The lithium-ion battery of this SanDisk 4GB MP3 player keeps you entertained up to 15 hours at one charge. Moreover, built-in voice recorder in this SanDisk digital media player can be used to record important memos. The SanDisk Sansa Clip+ media player supports an array of file formats - MP3, WMA, secure WMA, Ogg Vorbis FLAC format and audio books.
- ModelSansa Clip+
- Storage Capacity4GB
- Audio Supported FormatsFLAC,MP3,Ogg Vorbis,WMA,WMA (DRM)
- Battery Run TimeUp to 15 Hours
- Exterior ColorPurple
Audio / Video Capabilities
- Screen Size1 Inch
- Width1.38 Inch
- Depth0.59 Inch
- Height2.17 Inch
- Weight0.85 Oz
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesFM Radio,FM Stereo Tuner,Radio Recorder,Voice Recorder
- Supported Power SupplyInternal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeRechargable Battery
- Storage TypeBuilt-in Memory
- Number Of Songs1000
Most relevant reviews
- bulruq54May 16, 2015by
Easy to use and a good value. Comes in lots of colors, too!
I like the features, once I figured them out BY MYSELF! There were no real instructions included but I found some online. Loading music files was pretty easy; my computer accessed the player through the included USB cord the same way as any other memory device. All I had to do was open Windows Explorer then drag-and-drop my music files. $ Gb is a LOT of music files but if you want more you can add even more memory by plugging in a MicroSD card. Plan on using some headphones or ear-buds OTHER than the ones included; they are seriously the WORST I have ever used! Toss 'em in the trash and forget about 'em. I don't care since I planned on using the player with my noise cancelling headphones anyway; they work GREAT with this neat little device. This player isn't just small, at 1 5/16" x 2 1/8" it's so tiny I can just roll up the cord and clip it to the headband so there are no wires hanging down my neck.Read full review
- gigglykatJan 22, 2015by
Great little MP3 player, Great value.
I bought this little thing because the price was right and I dislike iTunes. It plays everything in my library and it does it with ease. I can run the radio for over ten hours, which is nice. The menu is simple, the screen easy to read. And I can swap in MicroSd cards, nice touch that.
If you are playing audiobooks, it may be best to play them as an album of 4 or 5 files instead of 1 big one. I liked that the buttons were actual buttons; made it easy to work without looking at it.
I've had several iPods. They insist on using iTunes. Blech. And they don't play all formats..and they grow legs.. This device is about as close as one can get to a Rio Karma (defunct maker, device played EVERYTHING) without plopping down insane cash. This is cheap and plays FLAC. What more can you want?Read full review
- sqmasterApr 29, 2014by
Best portable music player on the market, incredible features for the price
I've been using a sansa Clip+ with an SD card for years now, and in my opinion it's the best PMP on the market.
If you're looking for a device with great battery life, great expandable storage, and durability, this is for you.
It's not big, it's not fancy, it does it's job and that's what I need it for.
It even has a built in FM Radio and microphone for recording if you're so inclined.
-Totally compatible with RockBox open source firmware - this opens up a world of new possibilities that include longer battery life, more file format support, and custom themes.
-Long battery life - even though this thing is small, it packs a decent battery. If you're using this with earbuds/headphones you won't bee needing to charge it more than a few times a week.
-Expandable storage - This is a biggie. Unlike an iPod, the clip+ features a microSD card slot so if 4GB (or 2 or 8) isn't enough, you can carry as much as you want with you at all times.
-Great sound quality - These things drive my Sony MDR-V6 studio monitor headphones without any sort of amplification or DAC neccesary.
-Getting a bit pricey - apparently the demand for these things is going up and they're averaging around $30. I'd still consider this an acceptable price for the device, that's how good it is. And I'm a cheap guy.
-Screen size - this isn't an issue for me since I don't change songs often, but some might find the small OLED screen hard to read, especially with some of the low-point fonts available on RockboxRead full review
- x-spirit88May 14, 2015by
Awesome mp3 player!
This is a very small and reliable mp3 player, playback is up to 15 hours (my experience). Great product with great sound!
The only thing I miss in this product is song queuing.
- lisa102arjcDec 11, 2012by
Small, reliable, and stores radio stations (apple ipod and touch do not)
This player is small....has a clip that I clip to my pants when I run. It has plenty oif memory for s]a decent library of songs for running. AND here is the one feature you will never get in an Apple product....it has a radio. Mostly I listen to the radio when I run....no ipod or itouch has radio. That makes no sense to me. This is small and way less in cost. I bought it as a replacement for an earlier version of the Sansa clip. The other one broke but it was after YEARS of use...and getting wet in the rain, left in a hot car etc. Its a reliable player for sure.