More items related to this product
People who bought this also bought
DVD & Blu-ray Players
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $2,999.52Trending at $3,068.95
- $7,899.52Trending at $10,795.98
- $5,699.99Trending at $5,847.49
- $2,840.95Trending at $2,997.99
- $1,957.00Trending at $2,797.00
- $1,950.00Trending at $2,198.00
- $1,348.52Trending at $1,395.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Samsung UN40EH5050 TV uses LED technology which creates vivid image output on the screen. This Samsung 40-inch TV has been designed to provide a high-quality entertainment experience to the consumer. With this HD LED TV, the user receives a large screen Internet television that offers 1080p high-definition television via compatible sources and provides standard-definition for non-HD sources. This Samsung 40-inch TV is equipped with dual speakers as well as multiple input and output ports. The TV uses a dynamic contrast ratio of 3200000:1. The ports in the Samsung UN40EH5050 TV consist of two HDMI ports, a USB port, a PC input, composite input, and a headphone jack. This HD LED TV offers multiple viewing modes, eco-sensor, and closed captioning among other features. The Samsung 40-inch TV measures 21.7 inches high by 36.5 inches wide by 3.7 inches deep and weighs 19.8 lbs. The features in this unit make this TV a versatile device.
- About The BrandSamsung is the biggest South Korean multinational conglomerate company, which comprises numerous subsidiaries including Samsung Electronics – the world’s largest company serving the IT sector. Among the branded products are computers, mobile phones, digital televisions and liquid crystal displays, all which are worldwide recognizable for their reliability, fine craftsmanship, high-quality and innovative technologies. The company attained first place for LCD market share six years in a row, and is noted for developing the world’s first real double-sided LCD screen as well.
- SeriesP Series
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size40"
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Built-in TunerATSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- On Mode Power35 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.2 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeStereo
- Height21.7 in.
- Width36.5 in.
- Depth3.7 in.
- Weight19.8 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- 1107982968@dele...Mar 12, 2013by
I am pleased with the purchase and the television.
I had seen this particular Samsung model at Thanksgiving in a store, marked down substantially, and did not buy it. But I liked the size and the picture quality and kept it in mind. This television was just what we needed and size-wise it is ideal for us. 46" would have been too big for our space. I considered a Smart TV, but decided on a separate unit, when we want to view internet content on tv. The brightness and backlit adjustments work well. The only drawback for me is a limited (comparatively) number of Picture setting (3). I like this tv very much for a variety of viewing, and it was an ebay bargain!
- cindy7077Mar 05, 2013by
REASONABLY GOOD; PRETTY GOOD FOR THE $$$$
I should start by saying I'm NOT technically savvy AT ALL. So my neighbor had to help me set it up. I could NEVER, NEVER have set it up myself. Since I get only the cheapest cable subscription, hundreds of stations that were showing that "you cannot get this station" notice had to be individually "deleted," what a pain. I think they all advertise "what a fabulous picture," but what they don't tell you is that many (most) programs aren't in HD! So, the picture is just average, in fact not as good as my 25-year-old Sony that finally bit the dust. Now I wish I'd spent the $180 to re-solder the connections. Also, when you freeze the action to look at something, the new TV doesn't give you a clear picture; instead, it's, like, blurry, like a cartoon drawing indicating "motion." But the worst part? The screen is so wide that EVERYBODY LOOKS FAT! EVERYBODY'S FACES LOOK FAT! EVERYBODY'S BODIES LOOK FAT! On my TV, the whole world has gotten Fat, Fat, Fat. Soooo very unhealthy and unattractive-looking. Otherwise I like it OK. Thank you, Cindy M. Black in Seattle Read full review
- gblumers2002Mar 06, 2013by
Good inexpensive TV set
I purchased one of these for my dad a year ago and it works great and has a nice picture. The ES series has a thinner screen and much better quality picture, but you are also paying a lot more.
- jojo01joannaNov 07, 2012by
Amazing company, amazing prices!
Awesome purchase at an amazing price! Super fast shipment! A+++++ The picture quality is Samsung perfection. Though Sony remains the top in quality, you cannot beat the price for the little difference between Samsung and top ranked Sony. The features of this 'smart' television make viewing easy, clear, and a look into the future. Thank you so much!
- 1146973250@dele...Jan 03, 2013by
Awesome product!!!! Great Price!!!!
I was looking for a TV that had all these features and at a great price. I had been shopping around and was not satisfied with the other options so I decided to go online. I have had a great experience.