More items related to this product
Top Selling in Monitors
Great Prices on Monitors
- $500.00Trending at $529.99
- $90.00Trending at $119.00
- $205.00Trending at $228.99
- $149.00Trending at $158.99
- $130.77Trending at $137.66
- $679.99Trending at $695.00
- $339.99Trending at $349.60
About this product
- Product InformationThe Samsung T27A300 is a 27-inch LED HDTV monitor that combines the best of a PC and television. The 1920x1080 pixels resolution of this Samsung display renders stunning picture quality. This black Samsung T27A300 unit’s built-in HDTV tuner helps reproduce television shows in high definition. The two HDMI inputs allow media players, mobile phones, and game consoles to connect to this LED HDTV monitor. Besides, the USB device with ConnectShare, enables direct streaming of digital content onto this Samsung display.
- Additional MPNLT27A300ND/ZA
- Display TechnologyLED,LED LCD LED
- Screen Size27"
- Maximum Resolution1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio14:9,16:9
- Response Time5ms
- Max Viewing Angle Horizontal170°
- Max Viewing Angle Vertical160°
- Analog Video Input Connector2 x HDMI,Composite Video,USB
- Width25.3 in.
- Depth1.7 in.
- Weight12.4 lb.
- Monitor ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- par72418Jul 06, 2012by
You get what you pay for and this one is worth it.
Great HD monitor (and TV) - right size for typical office applications. You pay almost as much for this 27" as a cheap 32" but the 32's were too big, 24's too small and you get what you pay for. Great Samsung quality, color, contrast, response time, and user interface features. The only complaint is that the OEM stand does NOT tilt, so I married the monitor with a Sanus articulating arm for the perfect install - really frees up desk space - looks killer - nice and clean.
- s3vebMar 01, 2013by
I wouldnt buy this...again!
I bought this to use as a computer monitor and even after going an spending $50 on cables to convert it, it failed to deliver. I had to use this as my TV for the bedroom, which is way smaller then my old one, and moved the 32' TV from the bedroom to my office. This TV did not have a VGA connection and that was very inconvenient. Good picture but lacked in the area of delivering to be a universal piece of technology.
- 230684366@delet...May 10, 2012by
If it were more expensive it would still be well worth it!
A very nice 2nd television! I put my new TV in the bedroom and it is working out just fine. The quality of picture ect, is great. It is hard to find a smaller TV with all the features that this one has. Having the 1080P along with LED makes this a fine TV. Thanks, Dan
- uiedoMar 09, 2012by
Wont get rid of it, and will never let it go. Get one for yourself!!
I bought this tv because i was looking for a great tv, other reviews said it is great and it had both a coaxial hookup, hdmi hookups and component/ composite hookups and it was and excellant upgrade from my 20" tv. Its frame is tight around the screen so that it will fit in a 28" wide space, which i needed where i work, and the plug and play is quick and easy. The picture is fantasic. I game on it, watch tv, and mess around on my computer too.
Things that are missing for some people, which i dont find necessary are 3d picture and picture in picture.
I didnt get any dead pixels, and got an excellant deal on it for 250$ because it was a refurbished tv. Better than the 400$ that samsung charges for e MSRP!! I love it!
- dsurvantJun 21, 2012by
Great TV/Monitor for the money!
Bought this product because of the Samsung name. The price was right and so is the picture after adjusting some settings. The default setting was washed out until adjusting the contrast down from 100 to 80. I'm not a fan of the touch buttons (lower right of bezel). I'd rather have buttons that need to be pushed but this certainly was not a deal breaker. Watching HDTV was fine without changing any settings. I have seen Samsung up against ViewSonic and this Samsung has a better picture (worth paying a difference for) than the comparable ViewSonic.