More items related to this product
Best Selling in Monitors
Save on Monitors
- $129.99Trending at $134.90
- $374.00Trending at $389.99
- $1,499.90Trending at $1,530.84
- $278.34Trending at $289.91
- $1,149.00Trending at $1,295.00
- $599.00Trending at $679.99
- $150.00Trending at $228.99
About this product
- Product InformationEnhance your viewing experience with the outstanding picture quality produced by the black Samsung SyncMaster S27A550H LED monitor with its 1920 x 1080p resolution. With superior 5000000:1 contrast ratio, this Samsung 27-inch monitor produces the darkest and whitest levels for improved front screen performance. Included with an ECO motion sensor, this Samsung LED monitor senses the person’s presence or absence in the room, accordingly turning the device on or off, automatically. The ECO light sensor of the Samsung SyncMaster S27A550H monitor adjusts the picture’s brightness, automatically, according to the surrounding light conditions. The energy saving modes of this Samsung 27-inch monitor provide an optimum picture performance, as well as they preserve energy. The Magic Angle of this Samsung LED monitor lets you view pictures from any angle in the room, with clarity.
- Product FeaturesEco Motion Sensor, Eco Light Sensor, Eco Saving, Multi Screen S/W, Off Timer, Customized Key, Image Size, DVI with HDCP (via HDMI port)
- Additional MPNLS27A550HS/ZA
- Product LineSamsung SyncMaster
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size27"
- Maximum Resolution1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Contrast Ratio1000:1
- Response Time2ms
- Refresh Rate75 Hz
- Max Viewing Angle Horizontal170°
- Max Viewing Angle Vertical160°
- Color Support24-bit (16.7M Colors)
- Digital Video Input StandardDVI,HDMI Standard,VGA D-Sub
- Width25.5 in.
- Depth2.7 in.
- Weight9.5 lb.
- Monitor ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- ricardomgJan 04, 2012by
Great Monitor with good quality
Excellent monitor.Clarity is stunning. Energy Saving feature is a great feature. Only concern is the way the monitor mounts on the base. It doesn't lock so if you lift the monitor by itself the base comes off. Not a big deal for me since I don't move the monitor at all. I would recommend this product if you have the space in your office for this size monitor.
- jformonyMar 01, 2013by
Nothing to think about here ,best bang for your 27" monitor Buck!
For my money this was the deal of the century .The product reviews were on the money about the picture quality being exceptional. I spend most of my day with my samsung monitor and I love it .The ship time was longer than I would like ,but at this price I cannot really complain.5 stars all around ,pull the trigger its a no brainer.
- wilhelm361978Dec 13, 2011by
Good for the price!!! good size
this monitor is great ! its size is just good. Text is not as good. Graphics are good, but i cant say excellent for being l.e.d. Overall is a good monitor for $300, i dont think i can complaint much :)
- slomiesJan 16, 2012by
The picture is great, no ghosting, no dead pixels.
No dead pixels. Picture is great, just set it to gamma 2 in the settings. No ghosting. I would buy another one if I needed it.