More items related to this product
Best Selling in Monitors
Save on Monitors
- $129.99Trending at $134.90
- $374.00Trending at $389.99
- $1,499.90Trending at $1,530.84
- $278.34Trending at $289.91
- $1,149.00Trending at $1,295.00
- $599.00Trending at $679.99
- $150.00Trending at $228.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe large 27-inch black and rose display screen of the Samsung SyncMaster S27A350H LCD monitor brings images to life. Equipped with an HDMI port, the Samsung SyncMaster S27A350H allows you to watch Full 1080p HD videos, TV programs, movies, and play games. Integrating the LED technology, this Samsung monitor minimizes power consumption by up to 40%, for a much efficient, cooler performance. Thanks to the proprietary MagicAngle technology, this Samsung LCD monitor provides superb off-angle viewing performance, so you can see stunning visuals from almost any angle. The brilliant response time of 2 ms in this Samsung monitor ensures that you get smoother and flawless image transitions during fast moving scenes. Built with a slim, sleek and stylish profile, the Samsung SyncMaster S27A350H occupies very little space of your workspace.
- Additional MPNLS27A350HS/ZA
- Product LineSamsung SyncMaster
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size27"
- Maximum Resolution1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Response Time2ms
- Depth9.8 in.
- Monitor ColorBlack & Rose
Most relevant reviews
- interstellargla...Sep 11, 2012by
Beautiful Monitor. Awesome deal for size, quality and price!
This monitor is really nice. I purchased it because I wanted to upgrade from a 22" that I had for 5 years. It is a huge screen and my wife and I love to use it for watching TV shows on our bed, which puts the monitor about 12 feet from our faces. My only complaint is that the monitor comes with a VGA output (no DVI). This is annoying because it requires an adapter for my video card and this loose connection sometimes causes red colors to disappear and requires some cord wiggling to fix. Other than that, this monitor is a really nice upgrade over my 22" samsung syncmaster 2232 in terms of the monitor stand, screen size, screen quality, and menu features.
- going*higherJul 09, 2013by
Couldn't ask for a better product from Samsung! LOVE this monitor!
I bought this monitor so that I could have matching monitors to dual-screen with. I bought this monitor for almost twice the amount in 2011 and the one I just purchased is a beautiful addition! The screen is gorgeous!! I couldn't imagine downgrading to anything smaller or with less features. 27" LED with full HD is where it's AT!!!
- metavoxMar 07, 2012by
Great monitor at 27 inches and LED backlight for aging eyes
I work for several hours per day at my computer and the larger size of a 27 inch monitor with 1920 x 1080 resolution is really nice. Add to that the LED back lighting and this monitor makes a great addition to my computer. With my older eyes, I am back where I was 10 years ago.
- ccghouseMar 23, 2012by
I have been using it for about 2 weeks now, and I am very happy up to this
This is a wonderful monitor. The price is more then reasonable. It took a day or so to get used to it because I upgraded from 22in, and that is a big upgrade in size.
- redbirdseven7Jan 11, 2014by
Works well but mount to base is loose
This monitor words really well on my desktop computer. The only thing wrong is that it fits very loose in the base and moves around some. Like it tilts to far left or right.