More items related to this product
Top Selling in Monitors
Great Prices on Monitors
- $379.00Trending at $443.00
- $205.00Trending at $228.99
- $134.99Trending at $139.99
- $149.99Trending at $158.99
- $90.00Trending at $119.00
- $335.00Trending at $374.99
- $569.99Trending at $579.99
About this product
- Product InformationThis black Samsung LED monitor is designed for the consumer that wants a feature-filled and versatile display. The Samsung SyncMaster S24B300EL features a 24-inch screen that has a display resolution of 1920x1080. This LED monitor has a contrast ratio of 1000:1 and a brightness of 25 cd/m2. This Samsung LED monitor can be tilted for the optimal viewing angle. The Samsung SyncMaster S24B300EL features Magic Tune, Magic Color, and Magic Bright 3, which makes setting it up and achieving the perfect picture a breeze. The LED technology used to backlight this Samsung display is eco-friendly. It uses less power than traditional technologies, making it ENERGY STAR certified. Users can connect audio/video devices or a personal computer to this LED monitor through either the VGA or HDMI ports. This Samsung LED monitor is compatible with Windows 7 software and devices.
- Additional MPNLS24B300EL/ZA,S24B300EL
- Product LineSamsung SyncMaster
- Display TechnologyLED
- Screen Size24"
- Maximum Resolution1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Contrast Ratio1000:1,1000:1
- Response Time5ms
- Max Viewing Angle Horizontal90°
- Max Viewing Angle Vertical65°
- Regulatory ApprovalEnergy Star
- Form FactorDesktop
- Width22.4 in.
- Depth2.1 in.
- Monitor ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- soates1Dec 07, 2015by
Worth every single penny
I was needing a new monitor for my security system at my business, After a little searching on Ebay, here comes this Samsung. This has to be one of the best purchases I have made in my electronics purchasing. The picture is awesome, even though it's not used in everyday computer use, it sure helps if needed in identifying an individual who may wondering about our business and is up to no good. I would buy 100 more of these units if needed!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- snaptekNov 14, 2013by
Excellent value. Highly functional and efficient monitor for good price.
Samsung is the unquestionable heavy hitter of the big screen industry. With the S24B300EL, Samsung has once again hit the ball out of the park.
This monitor is provides an extraordinary picture for its price point. It is very slim (~3/4" thick), and lightweight ( 9 lbs with stand). It has few internal parts, which helps it to be relatively robust. It is also extremely energy efficient. All around it performs very well.
There are 3 things that every prospective buyer should be aware of before purchasing this monitor:
1. This model has only 2 inputs: A 15-pin VGA, and HDMI. There is no DVI input, and no audio pass-through. Because a digital picture (DVI or HDMI) is much clearer, if you are using a computer that only offers a VGA and DVI output, you will most likely want to get a DVI to HDMI adapter, or a DVI to HDMI cable.
2. Surprisingly, there has been a lot of confusion about what initially appears to be an inability to adjust the vertical viewing angle of the monitor. There is no hinge on the stand itself. Instead, there is an internal joint where the stand attaches to the monitor that contains two pieces of plastic that slide against each other. The first adjustment requires more firmness than most people are comfortable using, but subsequent adjustments feel normal.
3. The included stand is the only mounting option. There are no VESA mount holes on the back. The viewing angle can be adjusted vertically, but not horizontally, and the height is also not adjustable.
Leaving out these more expensive features was a calculated decision that allowed Samsung to hit a low price point. Most people won't notice they are missing, but the big, beautiful screen and sleek, minimalist design cannot be ignored. I recommend this monitor for all home or office users that will be using fewer than 3 monitors.Read full review
- 49er_faithfulDec 26, 2012by
Awesome bang for the buck.
Well I am usually hesitant to buy refurbished stuff but was in the market for a new monitor and figured for the price this was going for, I would take the chance. I was using an older Samsung 22" Syncmaster LCD hooked up via DVI to my Macbook Pro, running somewhere around 1680x 1050 or something like that. There was nothing wrong with that monitor really but it didn't have an HDMI in and I wanted something that would do 1080p, and this monitor is a little bit bigger than my old one at 23.6" to boot. So I figured why not. I have it hooked up to my Macbook Pro via MDP to HDMI running 1080p and it looks awesome. The picture quality is perfect, really can't ask for more. It looks like it's got a much better viewing angle than the old monitor too. Also, it is in excellent condition considering it's refurbished. I looked it over before hooking it up and couldn't find a single scratch or scuff or anything else wrong with it at all. No dead/stuck pixels either. I am not gaming on it so I cannot make any claims about response time but the picture really looks good for what I'm doing which is just using it as an external with my Macbook Pro to give myself more desktop space. I really can't find anything negative to say about this monitor other than the default brightness value of 100 is insanely bright. I have it knocked down to 75/100 right now and it's still really bright, probably going to take it down even more. But that's not even really a negative, that's just a calibration issue. Highly recommend this for anybody that just needs an external monitor to hook up to a laptop for web surfing or working or whatever. The picture is gorgeous and for the price you pay for a refurbished model, it's worth every penny in my opinion.Read full review
- thepoetriderMar 06, 2013by
Good, close to great and it was a great improvement over my old CRT.
I had been using a 2002 17 in. monitor and was having 'issues' with viewing a lot of pages on line. This ended those problems. I did not give it full stars for features because it does not have built in speakers, and because the control settings bar and buttons are difficult. Every time you turn on the monitor, you could very easily slip by 1/8th of an inch and hit "auto" for the monitor to go through and automatically set what ever factory settings it has. This is an issue since I have not been able to figure out how to properly set the height of the screen page. If you hit auto, it will push the start/activity bar below the visible screen, and does not give you a side slide bar to move it. I have found it tricky to keep from hitting that every time I turn the monitor on.
- tower46Jun 01, 2013by
Great product for a great price....
I just consider myself to be in the right place at the right time. I have been looking for this type Samsung monitor for quite a while, but cost kept me from owning one. When I saw the sell on E-Bay, I nearly destroyed my keyboard ordering the item. It was for my wife, and she loves it. She loves to show off pictures of our Grandchildren, and now they don't have to shove each other out of the way to see on the little monitor she use to have. Momma's happy, so I'm happy. Great buy.