CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Samsung SyncMaster P2770H 27" Widescreen LCD Monitor
About this product
- Product InformationWith a response time of just 2ms, the Samsung SyncMaster P2770H monitor ensures you can enjoy even fast-moving action scenes and sports games fabulously. The 70,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio of this Samsung monitor gives you slicing sharp images with rich, vivid colors. Depending on which mode you choose, the MagicBright 3 feature of this LCD monitor optimizes the contrast, brightness and gamma correction to give you brilliant-quality images. The ultra-sleek design of the Samsung SyncMaster P2770H monitor helps it fit into the tightest spaces while adding a touch of elegance to your home. This Energy Star qualified Samsung monitor saves up to 33% power, making it even more desirable. Enjoy superior HD quality output by connecting this LCD monitor to your camcorder, Blu-ray player, digicam or game console via an HDMI connection. Samsung SyncMaster P2770H monitor is the first choice of both computer professionals and home users.
- Additional MPNLS27EFHKUVZA
- Product LineSamsung SyncMaster
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size27"
- Maximum Resolution1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Contrast Ratio1000:1
- Response Time2ms
- Digital Video Input StandardDVI-D,HDMI Standard
- Depth2.5 in.
- Monitor ColorBlack & Rose
Most relevant reviews
- apachelee1Aug 04, 2014by
Big is better
Love this monitor. Very large. Just what I was looking for in a monitor. Great picture! Beautiful color. Made by Samsung a quality company with a great reputation for service.
- classicemporium...Oct 28, 2015by
Built well but no standard sound and brightest screen setting is yellow. Sound was not stated but screen was advertised as clear and bright! NOT SO!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- ericjosephwesse...Apr 18, 2013by
Great Monitor (except for the "touch-screen buttons)
This monitor is fantastic. Considering that I got this gem for $180, it can't be beat.
The only feature that is not absolutely great is the "touch screen" buttons.
...but it comes with a remote, so it doesn't matter all that much.
Over-all, I couldn't be happier and I very highly recommend this product!
- harbingerofevil...Aug 02, 2011by
Great Monitor/TV, be prepared to buy sound and video adapters.
The P2770H is not a television, it lacks the appropriate ports to make it so. It is however an amazing monitor that can be turned into a television.
If all the equipment you have uses DVI and HDMI as well as digital audio--you're set! This is THE monitor for you to buy, and at a perfect size!
It works wonderfully with PC's, Macs (I shouldn't have to say this, but I know the Mac user community), Playstation 3's (PS3's), and XBOX 360's.
It's great for everything that doesn't need a Composite (YWR), S-Video, or Coaxial cable to display.
Beautiful, crystal-clear quality that is more a window than a screen, this monitor is perfect for you college students or young-adults who don't have parents to throw money at you for a new TV to replace the one you bought at the thrift store for $30.
The only gripe (which is insignificant, really) is there is no sound. So everyone out there should be warned: you need to get surround sound, gaming headphones, or any sort of auxiliary sound or hookup via the digital audio output cable.
My only warning about using an Xbox with this monitor is make sure your Xbox is a post-launch model. Pre-HDMI-port integration will work fine...if you want to buy the VGA adapter and then a VGA/DVI adapter. This will run you about 15 bucks if you're buying SMART.Read full review
- giovanni_daniel...Sep 18, 2011by
Refurb is a GREAT deal on a simply awesome monitor.
Picture is Excellent! I bought this as a refurb and have been using it for about a month now. Works great and I saved a ton! Provides a rich gaming experience and displays fonts clearly (have had a problem reading with other large monitors.) The design is very handsome and modern, looks great and makes my living room look much less like an office.
The only drawbacks-
Features: The interface for making adjustments is vague and a pain to manage, but once you find the right settings it's awesome. Cannot resize or stretch/skew manually, only shift the image. Controls:
Finding the ON button is a pain in the dark as all of the controls are touch input (which are really cool but not as responsive as one might hope them to be and the labels are so tiny)but most people won't have to worry about this. It is a small price to pay for a streamlined look with low profile controls.
Overall I am very satisfied with the purchase and would consider buying another just like it for dual display.
Absolutely got my money's worth, more satisfied with the purchase than I had expected.Read full review