All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmart, stylish, and compact, the 23-inch Samsung SyncMaster B2330HD television is designed specially for small rooms, kitchens, and office cabins. Featuring a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, this Samsung SyncMaster 23-inch TV delivers an excellent visual output with stunning lifelike images. Moreover, the 5 ms response time of this HD LCD television smoothly renders fast-moving scenes with no motion blur. With a dynamic contrast ratio of 70000:1, the Samsung SyncMaster B2330HD HD LCD television produces darker blacks and brighter whites. What’s more, the HDMI port of this Samsung SyncMaster 23-inch TV allows you to easily connect HD devices like home theatre system and Blu-ray players.
- About The BrandSamsung is the biggest South Korean multinational conglomerate company, which comprises numerous subsidiaries including Samsung Electronics – the world’s largest company serving the IT sector. Among the branded products are computers, mobile phones, digital televisions and liquid crystal displays, all which are worldwide recognizable for their reliability, fine craftsmanship, high-quality and innovative technologies. The company attained first place for LCD market share six years in a row, and is noted for developing the world’s first real double-sided LCD screen as well.
- Family LineSyncMaster
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size23"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Response Time5 ms
- Contrast Ratio1000:1
- Viewing Angle170°
- Built-in TunerDVB
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- Brightness300 cd/m²°
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power46.5 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.3 W
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 3 Watt
- Audio TypeStereo
- Height14.57 in.
- Width22.1 in.
- Depth2.67 in.
- Weight12.35 lbs
- Sleep TimerWith Sleep Timer
- Room TypeBedroom,Children's Bedroom
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesHeadphone Jack
Most relevant reviews
- aroth01Mar 06, 2013by
TV plus others inputs with good tuner if you are not in a fringe area.
This TV has great potential. It has lots of inputs, lots of ways to adjust viewing angle, energy usage, video and audio properties, etc. But it misses the mark in some ways: the viewing angle settings are different for different inputs, why aren't they all available? Its biggest problem is that a fading signal for off-air stations will put the screen to sleep with difficulty in getting to a stronger station or even to a different input. Turning it off solves the problem, but it takes several power off presses to even get it to recognize that. I saw reviews that the color is difficult to get looking natural, there's been a firmware update that negates that issue..the colors are really good now. Pros: lots of inputs and adjustments, good colors Cons: viewing angle adjustments don't apply to all inputs equally, loss of control for "fringe" stations, the stand is not adjustable except (slightly) for tilt, and the stand can reflect other movements on the same surface, (like typing on a computer keyboard), the speakers have too little volume-I have computer speakers plugged in. Read full review
- sdgoertz17Oct 11, 2011by
perfect if you want a cheap, high quality tv that'll fit in a small space
great quality for the price (at least the price that I paid for it), from my experience so far it is not hard at all to work all of the different functions that are possible with this tv monitor. it's all very straight forward. Living in a college dorm, I don't really have a whole lot of room to put everything... so to have a tv that takes up barely any space at all is a huge plus! I feel like it really doesn't take up any space at all oddly enough. oh yeah, and this issue that some have with this whole thing of not getting a clear picture and the colors getting distorted if you're not looking directly at the screen from a staright angle... no noticable issie there. haven't used it as an extra screen for my computer yet, but I would imagine that it would be pretty perfect for that.
- iscumpireJul 06, 2011by
Pleasantly surprised, with added external speakers meets my minimal needs.
I purchased this product to use as a computer monitor, after I saw the picture quality it is now being used as an addition television in the bedroom, overall good setup, unfortunately the internal sound/speaker system has a lack of quality to go along with such a nice unit, product visually is above average and picture quality above average as well, this is a new frontier for me due to the fact I am a 'SONY' loyal consumer, Bravia / Trinitron / 3D DVD / Sound system, etc.
- bradman6jvlApr 11, 2011by
a very good lcd tv/monitor
I've always had good luck with Samsung and this unit is yet another great product from Samsung. The 1080p picture is excellent. 23" is a perfect size for on top of my desk. I use it as both a monitor and tv. This model does not have the digital pc input, only the analog. However, most newer video cards (if you built or upgraded your pc yourself) come with a pc digital output to hdmi adapter. If not, don't bother paying $30 at Radio Shack when they're under $5 with free shipping for the same exact thing on ebay. The sound quality is good, though as with most lcd tv's, the speakers are downward facing. Since I use the hdmi input for my pc, I can use the component input for a dvd player. The built in digital tuner means I don't need to use a cable box unless I want to watch pay per view or other channels or features you only get from a cable box. The usb port has also been handy. It is designed to be used to play media on a flash drive, or any type of storage card with a usb adapter. This means I can take pics or video with my cell phone or digital camera, put the memory card in a usb adapter, plug it into the tv, and see my pics right there on the tv without having to fire up the computer. I thought it would end up being there for the coolness factor selling point, but it's something that's actually useful and useable. Read full review
- tkj84Jan 05, 2011by
Good but weak sound
The image quality is great. as one would expect with a samsung. The digital tuner is slightly annoying as when you press up it has two channels for every station only one should be displayed. The largest problem is that the speakers are very under powered as compared to other samsung tv's I have owned. I have to turn the volume to 75% most of the time. This seems very high for basic listening. Overall A good tv but samsung makes some other better models.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $2,999.52Trending at $3,068.95
- $649.95Trending at $797.99
- $5,768.95Trending at $5,938.95
- $569.19Trending at $998.99
- $2,837.95Trending at $2,997.99
- $1,469.95Trending at $1,499.99
- $1,950.00Trending at $2,198.00