Samsung SGH T301G - Black (TracFone) Cellular Phone
About this product
- Product InformationThe Samsung SGH T301G Magnet is a stylish slider cellular phone with a varied range of abilities. This Samsung SGH mobile phone comes with an integrated camera to capture all the picture-perfect moments, and the picture messaging capability allows the user to share the images with friends and family instantly. Additionally, this cellular phone provides Bluetooth wireless technology, ensuring an enhanced hands-free experience, and it connects with all the compatible devices, avoiding tangling of wires. The Samsung SGH T301G Magnet cellular phone is Web-ready device that allows the user to surf the Internet, download ringtones, pick out wallpapers, and more. The Samsung SGH mobile phone gives a clear, crisp image on its LCD display with a resolution of 128x160 pixels, and has a battery talktime of 240 minutes and standby time of 336 hours. This Samsung SGH mobile phone is black and has dimensions of 1.97 inches (5 cm) wide, 3.94 inches (10 cm) high, and 0.55 inches (1.39 cm) deep, and it weighs 2.93 oz (83.06 g).
- User Manual
- Family LineSamsung SGH
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity128MB
- Network TechnologyGSM
- BandGSM 850/1900 (Dual Band)
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity800 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 240 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 336 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Display Resolution128 x 160 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessNo
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height3.94 in.
- Depth0.55 in.
- Width1.97 in.
- Weight2.93 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
- Phone Book Capacity (Numbers)100
Most relevant reviews
- wendtkrisMar 14, 2016by
Works great, compact and good battery life. Very easy to use and works with AT&T in my area.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- hollrobbbFeb 25, 2014by
A small price for all you get with this phone. .
My purchased phone came in sealed clamshell package with a charger and all paperwork. I at first was concerned to not see a "free 10 minute's" time card but after activating the phone ,which was very easy, a few minutes after the final step of turning off and then back on the phone not only did i get the free 10 minuets but that was doubled by the "double minutes plan" giving me a total of 20 minutes free. The phone its self is very nice being a budget phone and i found that i was able to open/slide it with one hand it was much easier to use two hands to avoid pressing keys by mistake. I did make a couple of test calls and found the sound quality was very good but my purchased phone was intended as a backup phone to put in my wifes car for whatever reason, be it she forgets her phone at home,broken,lost or whatever she will have this phone in her glove compartment if needed be it car trouble or whatever.
I entered the most important (tow truck,myself,close friends and family)phone numbers in the phone and found that was also very easy with this phone.Read full review
- s49krzyzanskiNov 02, 2013by
This is a perfect basic phone and is reliable.
This was actually the third Samsung SGH T301G that we have purchased.....obviously, we like the phone. This one was purchased to replace my husband's phone that took a dive, along with him, when he was broadsided in a kayak. The keys are a nice size for dialing and the menus are organized nicely. You can hear voices clearly and the ringtones are plenty loud enough when you set them all the way up in volume. We weren't looking for one of those "smart phones", so this "dumb phone" fits our needs just fine. If you plan on doing a lot of texting, you may want to upgrade to a different model. It's a bit cumbersome having to switch between modes to access the alpha characters, then numbers or symbols. Although there is a camera on the phone, I wouldn't ditch my camera. Some photos are good, others are not, so if you want a good snapshot of something.......use your camera. As you can see, we do like this product and we would purchase it again.Read full review
- drseuss91Sep 19, 2013by
If you want simplicity, this is your phone. It is the perfect model for me
Exellent phone, this is my second in a row of this model, and for me, simplicity is key. I don't need anything fancy, and therefore the browser feature on this phone is extremely pesky! I end up pocket dialing the browser and kill a few minutes. I just need to be careful and it is easily avoidable.
My line of work involves lots of dust, so I was concerned about the slider feature. Although my previous phone of this model slides rough, it still functions just fine! It gets to a point where it doesn't get any grittier, and it just works it's way out eventually. Not a problem!
- kittyqueen13Sep 06, 2012by
It doesn't have as many features as a smartphone, but that is one reason I chose it. I wanted a phone I could talk on. I use my computer for messaging and internet. The bluetooth is only for connecting to a headset, and will not hook to any other device. That was the only thing I found a bit disappointing about the features.
The battery lasts 8 hours of talk time, 48 hours turned on playing with features without talking, and up to several weeks turned off. I've had it over a month, and have only charged it 3 times including the initial charge.
You can set any picture you take as a wallpaper, and any sound you record as a ringtone. It is durable(I've dropped it and stepped on it without hurting it.) It's small enough to be convenient, yet big enough to hold and use comfortably. I love this phone!Read full review