Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $319.89Trending at $327.99
- $169.99Trending at $184.99
- $169.95Trending at $225.00
- $480.00Trending at $544.87
- $299.99Trending at $309.99
- $197.99Trending at $211.99
- $129.95Trending at $132.85
About this product
- Product InformationThe a187 gives you Internet access on the go. So you can stay on top of what's happening in the world without having to stay in one place. You can also customize the a187 with cool ringtones, wallpaper, games and more.Say goodbye to wires. With Bluetooth wireless technology, you can connect to headsets, hands-free car systems and compatible printers without getting tangled up in cords.
- Family LineSamsung SGH
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity160MB
- Network TechnologyEDGE,GPRS,GSM
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband)
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery Capacity800 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 360 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2"
- Display Resolution176 x 220 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.33 in.
- Depth0.47 in.
- Width2.28 in.
- Weight3.1 oz
Most relevant reviews
- crazy.soybeanApr 10, 2012by
A good, basic phone with some features.
The Samsung SGH A187 isn't a bad phone and does what you would expect it to do, but I wouldn't say that it is the greatest phone I have ever owned. Basically I was looking for a phone that would make calls and that I could text with, so with that in mind, it does the job. The QWERTY keyboard is a nice feature, but the keys are rather small and so it makes it difficult to type sometimes. Finding what you need is pretty easy on the phone, especially when you add it to a most used function. The camera is nice as well. It takes better photos than I expected it to. I think that you are able to send multimedia messages with it as well, but for some reason i have not been able to do that. Would I recommend this phone? Yeah. It's nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.
- luisfer.12345Mar 29, 2012by
great phone for only sms and calls
good performance but the memory is not expancible. grar color and nice lcd, compact for transport and very very easy to operate, the sound is aceptable but should be better. note: my review is for a167 not for a187
- 1004326317@dele...Jul 08, 2012by
Awesome ,, Great for the price,,
very great phone,, somewhat smaller than I had thought,, but my brother loves it, it was a gift for my brother,, he loves it.. I highly reccomend this phone,,Bluetooth is great,, screen quality is great, pics are great,, speaker it great,,
- testtek411Oct 11, 2011by
Phone was everything good i wanted
I have had phone for about two weeks and i love it! Bought two for wife and son---- all work great-- good signal and battery life both. Seems to be easy to use and to learn new features-- great phone!!!
- strider728Apr 28, 2012by
simple, worth the price
easy to use, good price, nice phone overall. why do i have to write 100 characters, i've said all that needs to be said. buy the phone or don't...whatever.