Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $34.99Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by we_have_it_all_mobile
- Est. delivery by Oct 31
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $99.99Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by jcapz2011
- Est. delivery by Nov 1
- $11.75+ $4.99 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by cellularoid
- See details for delivery est.
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThere are a lot of music phones. The Samsung Trance, on the other hand, is a phone that has turned its music functionality into an art form. It supports MP3, plus about a half-dozen other file formats. It has dedicated touch controls. And it has a Bang & Olufsen amplifier and digital processing system that brings your music to life like never before. But this is not just a music player. You also get a slick and stylish sliding phone, a 1.3-megapixel camera and media center - all of which should be music to your ears.
- Family LineSamsung SCH
- ModelU490 Trance
- TypeCellular Phone
- Network TechnologyCDMA2000 1X
- Camera Resolution1.3 MP
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Talk Time270 min
- Battery Standby Time300 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.1 in.
- Display Resolution176 x 220 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Height4.02 in.
- Depth0.55 in.
- Width1.97 in.
- Weight3.53 oz
Most relevant reviews
- roadrulzOct 28, 2015by
Actually this is my wife's phone
We received this phone in like new condition. Honestly it's one of the best deals I've ever gotten on ebay. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. My wife loves this phone!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- tgapuzOct 07, 2011by
Good phone. Great for kids.
Bought the phone for my daughter, actually bought one from someone else about a week prior. was going to Verizon to check the battery and dropped it. the Screen cracked into hundres iof tiny pieces. but the one i bought here on Ebay has held up. My daughter uses it all the time mostly for texting. No complaints yet.
- jsjs09Nov 04, 2012by
Nice looking, reliable slider phone
I'm very happy with this phone. My cherry chocolate died and I'm not a smart phone fan so I was looking for a basic but decent looking phone. I prefer either a flip or slider style phone so I thought I would give this one a try. It is very reliable and is the perfect size for my small hands. :)
- rsatslwJun 14, 2010by
Samsung Trance - Painful Touch
I initially liked the design of the phone from photos. I had never held it in my hand. Bought online and regret it. But after receiving the phone in my hand, I do not think this phone is very well made and convenient for use. Yes it may appear sleek due to the touch functionality but in reality the touch is actually no value add to buttons. It in fact interferes with the phone functioning while you are functioning. I also find the phone unnecessarily big and could have been much smaller especially when the droids and the iphones are packed with features and only a shade bigger. The phone is supposed to be very good on music capabilities but there are endless number of phones with excellent music capabilities. Unfortunately because of Verizon's CDMA, they cannot be used on Verizon. So in the end I would rather buy a cool MP3 player and a small phone than rely on my samsung trance. Just my personal opinion.Read full review
- theblushingrave...Jul 06, 2011by
Would buy another one if I broke or lost the one I have now.
I bought this product because it was a great phone that didn't require a data plan. The only thing that I don't like about this phone is that the screen gets dirty real easily and fingerprints are all over the screen so I am wiping my screen of every time I use it but I guess that's not such a big deal. If you are looking for something that isn't so high tech but still looks good and isn't so out of date then this is the phone for you.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $1,150.00Trending at $1,198.84
- $194.74Trending at $209.91
- $205.95Trending at $214.47
- $208.00Trending at $224.95
- $294.99Trending at $329.00
- $339.95Trending at $409.99
- $199.88Trending at $208.00