Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $208.00Trending at $219.99
- $204.95Trending at $214.95
- $339.90Trending at $499.99
- $219.99Trending at $234.00
- $269.79Trending at $274.00
- $289.77Trending at $299.77
- $294.99Trending at $303.11
About this product
- Product InformationWith the Samsung Rugby, technology finally gets tough. This heavy-duty work phone makes it easy to get the job done right - with Push-to-Talk technology, a large external speaker, 3G high-speed data access, multiple messaging and more. It's all protected by a rugged design that's highly durable and damage resistant. When the going gets tough, the Samsung Rugby keeps you connected and protected.You don't have time for dialing, ringing and waiting. With just a push of a button you can connect instantly with other contacts in your network. In other words, it helps you get the job done.The Samsung Rugby makes it easy to get where you're going. With AT&T Navigator at the helm, you'll have GPS-enabled turn-by-turn directions, maps, traffic updates and more. You'll never be lost again.
- Family LineSamsung Rugby
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity128MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM,HSDPA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 HSDPA 850/1900
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity1000 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 300 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 250 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2"
- Display Resolution176 x 220 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height3.94 in.
- Depth0.91 in.
- Width1.97 in.
- Weight4.66 oz
Most relevant reviews
- captr1531Apr 27, 2014by
Do not purchase this phone.
Will never again buy an at&t unlocked phone. The phone is loaded down with apps that only work on at&t networks and can not be removed. The only thing the phone is good for is making phone calls. Can not connect to the web without being on at&t so these features are all but useless.
The phone itself may not be so bad if it were not for the at&t apps. The only good thing is the battery life is acceptable.
- annoraannDec 15, 2015by
Bought as a gift for my husband. He was way over due for an up graded phone. He is still getting use to it but really seems to Like it. He says the reception is better, and signal. So far so good.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- txlaikaApr 26, 2012by
Good, solid phone with long battery life for both standby and talk time.
This is a replacement phone for a previous Rugby that I broke (yes, broke!). I dropped it multiple times and cracked the hinge after about 1.5 years. It was still usable and I had already ordered this phone when I dropped my current Rugby again and the phone was in 2 pieces and therefore, unusable. It is a good, reliable phone with long battery life and long talk time. It also has a slot that you can connect to a strap similar to a small camera, which for a klutz like me was still not enough. Basic camera, enough for shots to personalize contacts. Okay for limited texting. Easily customizable for display settings, but I was already familiar w/ it and still have the instruction manual that came w/ my original phone. This phone still had the plastic film on the outside display window and only defect was slight, superficial scratch on metal perforated plate over speaker on outside that is barely noticeable and doesn't affect performance. Definitely in MUCH better shape than the one I was using/abusing. All my friends are constantly having to recharge their Android phone and mine keeps it's charge even during a 3 hour phone call, plus I knew that a flat screen phone would not be able to survive in my hands. I just wanted a phone that I could primarily talk on w/ only limited texting and this fits the bill. Speakers produce good quality sound. Only drawback for me is that the PTT button is easily pushed, but does have to be verified before it connects, so it just means I have to hit the 'no' button to cancel.Read full review
- ericjohn1987Oct 17, 2011by
Rugged and Feature Packed.
I have been wanting this particular phone for a while now. When it comes to phones I always by mil-spec, as they last long and can take a beating.
This phone is awesome, it has bluetooth, camera (video and still) sms and mms, and even a push to talk.
I enjoy all of these features except for the ptt which I cannot use because I have a Go-Phone Account.
This phone was sold to me in very good condition at a price lower than what phones in fair condition were selling for, so I am very satisfied about that.
I do lots of sms and mms communications, so this is perfect for me. The 1.3 megapixel camera produces unbelievably stunning photos for its quality. This phone also has an extensive memory and can be upgraded with a mini SD card. I have downloaded all kinds of pics and tunes and I still have plenty of space.
I have dropped it on concrete twice and it has survived gracefully both times, with extremely minute scratches and dents (still looks pretty)
The sound quality is comparable to that of the mil-spec Sprint PCS phones, and the signal strength is decent.
My only complaint is that the battery runs down quickly, especially if you leave the bluetooth on. I find myself charging every 1.5 days with bluetooth constantly on or every three days with bluetooth off.
I made a joke that since this phone is Korean, does it have an app to order Kimchi?
All in all a great phone, when or if I should say it gives out I will buy the Rugby 2.Read full review
- scottyvonJul 09, 2012by
Great tough phone for person tough on phones
My husband is the worlds hardest person on a phone. Between him being himself and his job a cell phone doesn't have a chance. I had looked at a lot of phones claiming to be tough and he has gone through many of them . I came across the rugby. It is a tough phone . He dropped it out of his pocket one morning on his way to work , I came home from work and found it, or rather the dog found it under my tire it was vibrating , so I backed up cleaned it up , it was in mud , and by golly it still worked !!!! I am sold on the tough little phone. Works great many features even has a camera . Not fancy but works great