Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $69.99+ $9.99 Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by sidered67
- See details for delivery est.
- $59.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by americanpawnbroker
- Est. delivery by Jan 28
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationSamsung PL120 offers a unique combination of high image quality, fun and engaging special features, and simple usability, which together with Samsung's innovative dual screen technology adds up to a premium compact camera package for easy to capture self portraits.The PL120 will bring the added value of dual screen technology to all camera users, letting every photographer get out from behind the lens and start self-shooting in style. In addition to the bright 1.5" front screen that allows you to perfectly frame your portrait, it also incorporates the easy self shot feature, which allows you to turn on only the front screen to give yourself added privacy.
- Product Features
- Picture perfect portraits
2View camera was designed with self-portrait photography in mind, and PL120 takes this to the next level to ensure you can place yourself in the perfect moment. PL120 uses 26mm lenses for a wider and deeper perspective that is ideal for portraits, and the PL120 has 14.1MP sensors for some of the sharpest images available.
- Fun for all the family
PL120 also takes on the sense of fun that is a big part of the 2View photography experience, putting artistic, professional pictures within reach of even novice users. It comes equipped with a HD movie recording feature, so you have the control to capture great videos alongside your still images. The smart 2.0 filters, such as 'soft focus', 'half-tone dot' and 'cinema' sit alongside more common features such as 'fish-eye', 'miniature' and 'sketch' in PL120, giving entertaining and professional finishes at the touch of a button. You can also deploy the newly added magic frame feature to instantly create formatted postcards or posters to share with your friends and family, by simply pre-selecting one of the templates available on the camera and then taking your picture, the photo will automatically appear on the selected template. Making a poster or a fun postcard of you with friends has never been easier with the Magic Frame capability.
- Smarter than ever
PL120 also includes Samsung's smart auto feature, which works for both still and video images. The system analyzes key elements of your shot like brightness, color and motion and automatically adjusts the camera's settings to get the perfect shot. Smart auto includes 16 different modes for images and four for video, or if you want to show off your expertise and take control yourself you can bypass the system and choose manual control instead.
- Picture perfect portraits
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital Zoom5x
- Sensor Resolution14.2 MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Min Shutter Speed8 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure MeteringCenter-Weighted,Multi-Segment,Spot
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 3200,ISO 400,ISO 80,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max3200
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
- Weight3.9 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - color
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesSmile Detection
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- jefmorJun 15, 2016by
Small, lightweight, good for selfies Quality not so good.
Camera seemed nice in the beginning... buttons difficult for large hands, fingers... camera died after only a coupla weeks of limited use. Warranty no longer good. Not much memory either... had to buy SD card but couldn't use it since camera died before I could even use the card. Wasted money.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 6606521Nov 07, 2013by
I love this camera!
So far I love it, I went to an event the other week and it lasted for the whole night. I love that it uses a lithium battery and comes with a charger, because now i don't have to but AAA batteries and instead just charge it while I sleep. I will say that the pictures look better on the camera but once expanded on the computer... not that great...it could just be that I am not as good looking as I thought I was, haha. Anyway I love the camera it is a good size (Fits in one hand and very light weight. Also I don't really use the features offered to much which is weird.
- n9qdeApr 07, 2012by
A nice Value Priced Pocketable Camera
I bought this because I wanted to see how the front screen would work and for a pocketable value priced camera. I knew it was NOT a top-of-the-line P&S and so my expectations were not disappointed. Pros: Small, light weight,many features,decent build quality, average PIX quality, best in outdoor shots (good), decent zoom lens. Cons: PIX quality could be better, especially in marginal light situations, but for the price the camera is pretty good. Don't like the in-camera battery charging (I bought an after-market plug in charger) The camera, as others have said, is aimed at the teen and family market, Facebook and Youtube users, etc. Its' still a really fun little box that produces adequate results. Using a decent photo editor program can help a lot to make the shots better.
- d.wilkerson84Mar 15, 2016by
I was glad when came across this because i had to replace the one that was originally bought
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 1055047437@dele...May 08, 2013by
Awesome camera! Love the dual screens! Great value for the cost!
Unfortunately pictures are irreplaceable... I bought this camera for my mother n' law. Her camera was stolen (and outdated). I picked this camera in particular because of the dual screens. This is such a great idea and it helps get the perfect shot, especially those hard to get self portraits. My only issue is that it takes quite a bit of time to download the picture (that is taken with the front screen). It would be so perfect if this little delay were fixed. The mega pixels and zoom are great. Excellent quality pictures. Again, kudos to the person who thought of the dual screens. I will definitely be getting this camera next :) Side note: When I bought my own camera (before I new of this camera) in the store, it came with a SD card and adapter. This camera did not, which would have been really helpful. This camera does not have a large internal storage (only 4-5 pictures), so I could not really test out all of the features and their appearances in the photos. I did however get her an SD card too and my mother n' law has checked everything out. She loves the camera and we have captured many memories. Thanks! Read full review
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $908.88Trending at $1,099.00
- $1,519.00Trending at $1,599.95
- $395.50Trending at $446.95
- $999.00Trending at $1,019.03
- $1,438.99Trending at $1,896.95
- $2,689.99Trending at $3,198.00
- $376.00Trending at $379.98