All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Tablets & eBook Readers
About this product
- Product InformationMake a style statement with the vibrant touchscreen of the Samsung I910 Omnia II smartphone. This Samsung cell phone is a 3G-ready phone powered with a Samsung 800 MHz processor, dedicated GPU, and 256 MB RAM running Windows Mobile 6.1 operating system. This Samsung cell phone offers DNSe (Digital Natural Sound Engine) enhanced playback through its 3.5-mm audio jack. This Samsung mobile phone has an 8 GB internal storage memory that is upgradeable up to 32 GB using microSD cards. You can shoot 720p videos using the built-in 5.0-megapixel camera with AutoFocus, dual-LED flash. This Samsung mobile phone’s 3.7-inch, 480 x 800-pixels resolution, AMOLED display is a resistive touch display screen making for user-friendly operation. The Samsung I910 Omnia II smartphone has built-in Wi-Fi as well as Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP support. Samsung I910 Omnia II smart phone is sure to add to your style.
- Family LineSamsung Omnia
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Network TechnologyCDMA
- BandCDMA 850/1900
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
Most relevant reviews
- cargreenkatMar 10, 2013by
I would recommend this phone for basic data/wifi functions and email.
The only reason I didn't give this mobile a five star overall is because its not a new phone. I believe the newer touchpad phones are better. This phone is difficult to operate with the fingers. It requires using a stylus or the optical mouse much too often. The phone has many features to suit your personal needs. If your looking for basic data/wifi and email, this phone will work. Any high end broadband streaming will overwhelm this phone and require an upgrade.
- pparker48Sep 14, 2011by
Fully featured phone at a great price
The good part of the phone. 1. Long battery life 2. Captures low signal well 4. Thin and attractive 5. Windows smartphone 6. Wi-Fi 7. screen clear and crisp 8. Great price used 9. Can activate Verizon version on page plus no problem w/out expensive data plan 10. Loud 11. good phone dialer The bad part of the phone 1. Slow touch screen not remotely like iphone 2. Windows interface clunky but powerful 3. Stylus needed for certain menus (my fingertips aren't that pointy) 4. QWERTY Touch Keyboard too small (I'm not a text person so no big deal)
- gitchyegamaAug 12, 2011by
A Phone With Versatile Application and Graphic Pre-Eminence
I have used the Samsung SCH I1910 Omnia 2 for nearly a year. When I saw the small QWERTY keyboards and long boot-up times of some of its competitors, I was unimpressed enough not to choose them. I purchased this phone new. During its time with me, it has performed well. I enjoy the phone quality and the photo and video quality are amazing to me as well. All these features, and the ability to carry an updated resume to beam via Bluetooth, and my social networking, on one phone! As you may detect, it was my first Smartphone. Nevertheless, I am not anxious to trade it in. I understand the Windows 6.5 is not the Windows 7.0 and wish there could be some upgrades done. The one problem I have had is in trying to upgrade the phone with the one released update from September of 2010. The upgrade does not seem to take effect on my phone. Otherwise, the phone does so many wonderful things. It syncs to my desktop like my old Palm PDA, and I always have my calendar reminders available. Its storage capabilities and great video cube are useful for bringing enjoyable trips to Sanibel or the local dolphin show back to mind. Many of its same generation competitors (from December of 2009) simply don't offer the same level of quality ... for my money, at least! Read full review
- 3329f582cc216b4...Sep 05, 2013by
I bought one of these about 2 years ago. It has been a great phone. All tho newer type phone may do more this phone does enough. Takes great pictures. Has Office mobile,and a lot of other useful programs. For the price it's a great phone...
- badblueoval12Jan 10, 2012by
Great value!! Easy to use. Good solid phone.
Great phone for me. I'm not a heavy user, so the outdated Window Mobile 6.5 is not an issue. Activated on Page Plus w/o a problem. Only issue I have is signal strength inside buildings. I had to use my wife's LG Fathom when we were in Sam's Club over the weekend. We were right in the middle of town, and the LG had full service. ?? Virtual keyboard is easy to text on, and the screen is easy to finger navigate. No software glitches or problems. WM OS is stable and responsive. Again, I don't run many apps, and I use the task manager habitually. To sum, great phone for the price. Very happy with purchase. If you don't need the latest bells and whistles this phone is a great option.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $314.99Trending at $367.99
- $327.99Trending at $418.99
- $128.00Trending at $144.94
- $225.00Trending at $241.00
- $339.00Trending at $367.88