Top Selling in Televisions
Great Prices on Televisions
- $3,279.52Trending at $3,997.00
- $2,999.99Trending at $3,677.75
- $2,149.52Trending at $2,174.52
- $218.68Trending at $227.99
- $2,217.95Trending at $2,258.94
- $3,194.99Trending at $3,297.99
- $396.00Trending at $566.90
About this product
- DescriptionExperience breakthrough picture quality that has an impressive effect on you with the Samsung LN-T4671F television. The 120Hz LCD panel of this Samsung 46-inch television gives you crisp and clear videos and movies. The contrast ratio of 25000:1 in this Samsung LCD television delivers awesome picture quality with exceptional detail. The display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels in this Samsung 46-inch television offers sharp and dynamic image. The Samsung LN-T4671F television has a response time of 8ms that lets you enjoy action-packed movies and games. The Full HD 1080P feature of this Samsung LCD television gives you high definition images. The Samsung LN-T4671F television has a Wide Color Enhancer technology that provides you with better color reproduction.
- About The BrandSamsung is the biggest South Korean multinational conglomerate company, which comprises numerous subsidiaries including Samsung Electronics – the world’s largest company serving the IT sector. Among the branded products are computers, mobile phones, digital televisions and liquid crystal displays, all which are worldwide recognizable for their reliability, fine craftsmanship, high-quality and innovative technologies. The company attained first place for LCD market share six years in a row, and is noted for developing the world’s first real double-sided LCD screen as well.
- MPNLN-T4671F,LN-T4671F LNT4671FX/XAA,LNT4671FX/XAA
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size46"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9,4:3 Enhanced
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate120 Hz
- Response Time6 ms
- Contrast Ratio25000:1
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080i (HDTV),1080p (HDTV),480i (SDTV),480p (EDTV),720p (HDTV)
- Comb Filter3DYC / 3D Digital
- Brightness550 cd/m²°
- Adjustable Color TemperatureWith Adjustable Color Temperature
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- Supported File FormatsJPEG,MP3
- On Mode Power296 W
- Sleep Mode Power1.38 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Front Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Composite x 1,S-Video x 1
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Composite x 1,S-Video x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,RS-232C x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Audio LevelerWith Audio Leveler
- MTS StereoSAP / MTS Stereo
- Height27 in.
- Width48.1 in.
- Depth4.4 in.
- Weight61.07 lbs
- OSD LanguagesEnglish,French,Spanish
- Channel LabelsWith Channel Labels
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Sleep TimerWith Sleep Timer
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Illuminated,Multibrand
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesHeadphone Jack
Most relevant reviews
- madbidder777Dec 15, 2007by
SAMSUNG LN-T4671F HDTV TAKEN TO A NEW LEVEL! BEST YET!
T.V.: SAMSUNG LN-T4671F
Without getting into weird stats and specs that most people don't understand, let me just explain how great this T.V. is in laymans terms... THIS T.V. FREAKIN ROCKS! I have been in the market looking for an HDTV for about 4 months now (yes 4 MONTHS! I've seen em all! Trust me!) and I have to say as soon as I saw the Samsung LN-T4671F my girlfriend took out a napkin and wiped the drool from my chin. This T.V. is the clearest and most real looking T.V. I have ever seen! Next to the XBR4 (Sony's top of the line LCD HDTV) this T.V. BLEW IT OUT OF THE WATER, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! It's like looking through a window!
For those who like specifics, here are the mindblowing facts which had me sold!
THE SAMSUNG LN-T4671F HAS:
-UP TO 1080P RESOLUTION (FULL DEFINITION)
AMAZING QUALITY PICTURE! BEST QUALITY AVAILABLE TO DATE!
-120 HZ AUTO MOTION PLUS
AMAZING DETAIL AND PICTURE QUALITY DUE TO THIS SUPER FAST REFRESH RATE! BEST FEATURE ON THE MARKET! MAKE SURE AFTER YOU BUY THIS TV THAT YOUR FIRMWARE IS THE NEWEST VERSION (1013) BY:
1) HIT MENU
2) GO TO SETTINGS
3) GO TO THE OPTION LABELED "HELP" AND HIGHLIGHT THE "ON" OPTION (DO NOT SELECT IT)
4) LASTLY HIT THE "INFO" BUTTON
IF YOUR FIRMWARE NUMBER IS 1009 IT IS NOT UPGRADED TO THE NEWEST FIRMWARE, WHICH MAY COMPROMISE YOUR VIEWING EXPERIENCE, YOU MUST THEN CALL SAMSUNG WHO WILL E-MAIL YOU THE NEWEST VERSION (1013) WHICH YOU CAN EASILY UPLOAD ONTO A USB MEMORY CARD AND POP INTO THE HDTV. SAMSUNG HAS AN AMAZINGLY THURO DESCRIPTION ON HOW TO DO THIS.
-25,000:1 DYNAMIC CONTRAST RATIO
WHICH PRODUCES AN ORRAY OF AMAZING HUGHES AND SHADES OF COLORS!
-3 HDMI PORTS
IF YOUR A BIG TECHNOLOGY BUFF, YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT HAVING 3 PORTS IS.
The SAMSUNG LN-T4671F is by far the best HDTV to date on the market. Please take my advice and buy one if you're in the market for the highest quality hdtv. Trust me you will not be dissatisfied!
*****IF YOUR HDTV DOES NOT LOOK AS PERFECT AS IT DID IN THE STORE STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX, DON'T GET DISCOURAGED! IT USUALLY TAKES THIS HDTV ABOUT 100 HOURS OF USE TO TRUELY WARM-UP ALL THE PIXELS AND FEATURES, THEN LOOK OUT! IT'S AMAZING!*****
This review has been brought to you by MADBIDDER777 - PLEASE CLICK THE "YES" BUTTON BELOW IF YOU'VE FOUND THIS REVIEW TO BE HELPFUL IN ANY WAY!
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER REVIEWS! THANKS FOR READING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!Read full review
- ganj4everiiMay 05, 2008by
LN-T4671F - Amazing
I have been looking for a HD TV for a very long time and did extensive research before buying one. As this is my first one, I am now completely spoiled. The picture is absolutely amazing. Being that I never had a HD TV before, I didn't realize what a huge difference there was. Trust me, it is well worth the money to spend a little more to get a whole lot more. I would absolutely recommend this tv to anybody. I have had a number of friends who have a variety of different brands of HD TV's and they have all said this is the best one they have seen.
- kilted_yaksman6...Jan 08, 2008by
great tv too bad about the glare
This tv would be the best LCD or tied with XBR but it's got a glare problem - too shiny! How could they make such an elementary mistake?? The guy in charge of finishing is currently strung up the lobby of samsung - getting a multiple pie facial for his stupid choosing of this hi gloss finish ...oh yeah, hi gloss looks real nice ....when the TV is turned OFF! and it works great when viewing in the dark showroom ...but you will reflect EVERY iota of ambient light in your living room - which is great if you want to count migrating birds while viewing the game... ps how do you say OOPS in korean? How do you get samsung to compensate you for the year of back pain from hoisting this paper weight IN and OUT of your living room?
- 84321321@delete...Apr 27, 2008by
What a wonderful product!
Samsung is making some wonderful products and this TV is one of them. The picture (in HD) is beautiful - I keep getting caught up in just enjoying the picture, disregarding the content going on. I can see some glare in bright light if I focus on that, but never notice it if I'm not specifically looking for it. It seems to be pretty durable as I've put it on the wall and taken it off several times to change wires. There are no missing pixels or lines or any faults at all on the screen. All in all, it is just a fine product. Got it at a great price on ebay, too!
- roguenealerJul 06, 2011by
great tv if you can get it at a great price
WEll the colors are amazing on my ps3 when you put game mode on it takes away the blur effects and generally its a great product though i dont think worth buy if its over 750