Samsung Intercept SPH-M910 - Steel Gray (Sprint) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $478.99Trending at $545.00
- $279.79Trending at $339.00
- $199.99Trending at $229.95
- $203.58Trending at $209.77
- $227.88Trending at $265.00
- $361.99Trending at $369.99
- $289.99Trending at $319.89
About this product
- Product InformationStylish and sensational, the Samsung Intercept M910 is a QWERTY mobile that will grab the attention of everyone. This Samsung smartphone runs on Android 2.1 OS, providing quick access to Google mobile services, such as Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and more than 50,000 applications from Android market. This Android mobile is built with pre-loaded social applications, so you can easily post your favorite videos and photos to Facebook and Twitter. This Samsung smartphone features a 3.2-inch WQVGA display that delivers images with rich detail. With the slide-out QWERTY keypad of this Android mobile phone, you can type messages comfortably and quickly. Using the 3.2 MP camera of this Samsung Intercept M910, you can capture quality photographs. The Samsung Intercept M910 features Wi-Fi connectivity, so you can access high-speed internet. This Samsung handset comes with a music player that supports multiple audio formats.
- Family LineSamsung Intercept
- Storage Capacity512MB
- ColorSteel Gray
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyCDMA,CDMA2000 1X / EVDO
- BandCDMA 850/1900
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
Most relevant reviews
- 15863Nov 22, 2011by
perfect phone i recommend
i like everithing this phone is perfect,tha baterie life is very good,this product is more beter than i have before,is too easy to use,the picture and record work perfect,all features working perfect.This phone is excelent,i recomemded too every body.
- rbuchJan 24, 2014by
Buy something with more power unless you just want to text and talk.
This is a solidly built tank of a phone, but unless you are primarily a text user this phone lacks in the memory department. That makes it slow running apps and even harder to use lots of apps as most will have to be stored on the sd card. The processor is mediocre at 800 MHz but would be sufficient for most apps if the phone had more internal memory. As it is, the phone chokes and is slow loading apps. Buy something a little more powerful for apps. I recommend 1GHz processor with at least 2 gigs of internal memory.
For texting and phone communication this is the perfect phone with it's slideout QWERTY keyboard. It's ability to run limited apps puts it above other non android phones.
- gudnuzMar 09, 2012by
Good phone, not the greatest for app usage.
This phone, as a phone, is great. It draws good signal. The interface is intuitive, easy to use Android, and a manual is included on the device itself. The touch screen responsiveness is slow, and its accuracy is so-so. Wifi usage is limited to an hour to three hours at best, so I recommend it be plugged in when downloading apps or surfing to be able to use it as a phone afterwards. Nevertheless, it is an interesting way to learn Android prior to jumping into the tablet field.
- capt*tigerSep 25, 2011by
Good replacement phone.
I was very excited to receive this phone from my provider in August 2010. However, you'll quickly note that this is definitely a low-end phone. I'd only recommend it if you were looking for a cheap replacement phone.
-Very easy to use. After the Android 2.2 update, the phone worked about 10 times better.
-Keyboard. Love the physical keyboard. Comes in handy, however, it doesn't seem to autocorrect.
-Camera DOES have auto focus.
- compact, doesn't need a phone cover (although it's recommended). It also fits in your pocket.
-Like with any smart phone, you have to charge it at least twice a day.
- because it is a low-end device, many applications will not work for it (because of the screen resolution).
- the resolution is something to be desired<br>- freezes up a lot, processor can be slow at times.
-GPS was a major issue with the update, however, a complete reset of the phone should fix the issue.
Bottom line: it's a good replacement phone, but not something i'd want to keep for two years, you can only take out the battery so many times for a hard reset.Read full review
- libbyindbqOct 19, 2011by
Good concept, bad execution. This thing is SLOW!
My main requirements for a phone was access to internet/email and a slide out keyboard. Without paying $10 more per month for a 4G phone in an area that doesn't have 4G, this was supposedly my best option. I really loved the set up, but that is about all. I'd give it a 7 for user friendliness - good but not great. But this phone is SLOW! I don't just mean when running apps. Frequently it won't even register my touch to unlock it in time to answer an incoming phone call. I removed every app that I do not use on a regular basis (I have under 20 on the phone), transferred all possible apps to the SD card, have done every update available, took it to the Sprint store multiple times to have their techs see if they could do anything with it, all to no avail. I really wanted to love this phone, but I have had it for over a year now and hate it more every day! When I took it in, again, today to the Sprint store, the manager came right out and said Sprint dropped the ball on this modle. Find another option!Read full review