Samsung Intercept SPH-M910 - Pink (Sprint) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $204.99Trending at $208.99
- $259.26Trending at $290.90
- $199.99Trending at $264.99
- $317.40Trending at $345.00
- $219.95Trending at $250.00
- $539.99Trending at $599.99
- $289.50Trending at $302.88
About this product
- Product InformationThe Intercept SPH-M910 is a Samsung smartphone that has a built-in 3.2 MP camera and video camcorder, to let you capture all your cherished moments. The Android 2.1 operating system gives you access to social networking sites through this Samsung smartphone. The full QWERTY keypad of this Samsung Android phone is sure to aid you in easy typing. The high-end processor of the Intercept SPH-M910 gives you excellent graphics and a speedy performance. What’s more, this Samsung Android phone also features Multiparty calling function that connects several people on a single call.
- Family LineSamsung Intercept
- Storage Capacity64MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyCDMA,CDMA2000 1X / EVDO
- BandCDMA 800/1900
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
Most relevant reviews
- tackett5792May 02, 2015by
Easy to use but limited storage
We bought this phone for our daughter to see how she does with a smartphone. She enjoys using the mp3 player and playing games on the phone. It is simple and easy to use. The only cons I have are limited internal storage space and the mp3 player only works if you put your music on a microsd card. Overall it was a good value and the phone works fine.
- funnylouieJun 06, 2014by
Small phone, reliable, great battery, weedy speaker, chunky. Good beginner.
To start, the phone was used. Other than that, the calls, texts and even web surfing was acceptable for a device of that age. The slide out keyboard makes it easier to type, particularly when using extensive typing like facebook, etc. Don't expect to play newer games on it.
This phone was purchased for my son...perfect size for him. For us bigger guys this phone is tiny. My index finger covers like 2 or 3 apps. It is bulky to keep in pants pocket. Forget the back pocket. The thickness of this phone make it hard to carry on the person, so in a backpack or purse is better.
The loudspeaker is a bit weedy. Then again, take into consideration the size. It does, however, have some pretty strong ports (charging and audio). The power button is on the front and not on the top or side like other phones. The volume buttons stick out enough to make them usable but not so much that they're easily pressed.
The Samsung Interception is a great beginners phone. Not for the phone savvy user expecting to run KitKat on this device.Read full review
- vamaya77Feb 12, 2013by
fast delivery, bad product
Bought this product for a teenager, phone looks good but this phone shuts off automatically, and locks up. Very irritating to have to remove the battery 4 to 5 times a week. Color is very pretty and works great other than the power issue. Features are good and easy to use.
- yousodakineJun 19, 2013by
Good for simple use
I got this for my little sister. I had one when virgin mobile came out with it years ago. I feel it's a good android to start off on. She likes the full keyboard which is one of the reasons why I got it. Her service is under kajeet which is also great. If you're looking for a simple android with a keyboard it's cool. but if you want something fast and updated go for something else.
- prideganer101Oct 01, 2012by
Phone is junk has many issues that were never resolved.
Purchased one of these and was told it was good by Radio Shack. First phone froze on the update. Barely had phone a month. It downloaded the new firmware. Had phone plugged into power and it locked up mid update. Would not boot. Found out The download it made went corrupt bricking the phone. The second phone few months in started to get real slow. 4th moth in with this phone. Constant freezing. Had to yank battery constantly. All apps ran slow and actually miss calls cause it wouldn't let me answer. Freezing all the time. At the end I was actually on the phone with sprint. They had me do a factory reset. The phone rebooted. I was on the phone for bout 45 min. The last reboot took over 10 minutes for the phone to boot up. Sprint even said it was bad but only offered me a replacement of the same model. I ended up Ebaying a Hero HTC and ended up much happier customer.Read full review