Samsung Instinct SPH-M800 - Black (Sprint) Cellular Phone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $204.95Trending at $208.99
- $275.00Trending at $296.00
- $269.95Trending at $296.00
- $339.99Trending at $612.84
- $219.95Trending at $250.00
- $525.00Trending at $571.05
- $699.00Trending at $709.99
About this product
- Product InformationStylish and handy, the Samsung Instinct M800 is a touchscreen phone designed to operate in a CDMA network. The 3.1-inch touchscreen display of the Samsung phone is responsive and delivers sharp images. With a 2 MP camera on the touchscreen mobile, you can capture memorable moments of your life. As the Samsung Instinct M800 comes with Wi-Fi support, you can access high speed internet on the move. With the built-in phone browser, you can surf and download contents from the internet. This Samsung phone features an on-board GPS that offers turn-by-turn navigation and 2D and 3D maps of your destination. With the help of Bluetooth wireless technology, the touchscreen mobile, lets you easily sync files with other portable devices. The Samsung Instinct M800 supports memory expansion via a microSD card.
- Family LineSamsung Instinct
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity32MB
- Network Generation2G
- Network TechnologyCDMA2000 1X
- StyleTouch Screen
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Screen Size3.1"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
Most relevant reviews
- dgar2492Aug 11, 2011by
A very pre-mature touch phone.
Let me start by saying I got a great deal and so It would be right to say is was worth the money I paid but not a penny more. The pluses are that is has a bright screen, it easy to use, it hasn't had any tech issues. And it had the basic features...for the most part. HOWEVER...This a major step down from other early touch devices like the 1st iphone, htc touch, and palm pre (and pixi. I came from using a blackberry curve 8330 so i thought it was time to do touch. Its crazy how much it bothers me that there is no copy, paste, or high-lighting. Its running on what I thing is Java which is a terrible source for apps. And the phone for being a high end at one point has a very s**ty internet browser. Can almost say I prefer the blackberry one. Call quality is good and i looks cool, but the internet oh gosh...Read full review
- laydeeredan478Sep 11, 2010by
First touch screen phone.. Love it
Pros: -Not easily scratched
-small & compact
-good picture taking quality
-great battery life
Cons: -No effects on camera
-the keyboard is a little too small
-mp3 player takes time to load
Summary: I wanted a phone that was sleek, & savvy, but not quite a "smart phone" since i never really do anything with it besides the basic talk, text, surf, email, & mp3 player. This phone exceeds the requirements. I was hectic buying this phone at first reading most of the negative comments about it, but i have yet to expierence them. I am a little rough on phones, and drop them alot, not a scratch on it yet, nor is it glitching.
Battery life is good, i mostly use my phone as an mp3/texting machine, so if its fully charged i can get through hours of listening to music and texting before the battery completely dies. However the more songs you have on your phone the longer it takes to load. The GPS feature is helpful whenever i do decide to use it.
Havent expierenced any droppped calls or anything yet.
Internet is a breeze to use on the phone. I also love the fact that after like a minute the phone screen locks which keeps from excessive amounts of butt dialing (which i do often).
I don't like the fact theres no zoom or any affects on the camera, and the keyboard is a little close together;
but all in all it's a great phone.Read full review
- ilorenzo333Sep 06, 2011by
Great phone easy to use and understand. Well worth my money if your looking for a great phone thats cheap and has most of the features as all smartphones this is the way to go
- stickeeshoozby2Jul 11, 2011by
Samsung Rocks! Go touch or go home
Very pleased with this purchase. The touch feature is very easy to use. Browsing your favorite website or checking your email is a flash. I have had bad luck with other phones with the qwerty keyboard so touch is a breath of fresh air. I purchased the phone...contacted my carrier and was up in running in literally minutes. Great buy. Samsung rocks!
- cfloroNov 24, 2011by
lacking features, but good quality
This is an older model smartphone. I wouldn't pay much for it, but it is of good solid quality. It is confusing to figure out how to get and use apps on it, and the screen doesn't change orientation when you turn it on the side. It does automatically switch directions though when you text or go on the internet. If you are looking for a nice smartphone though, keep in mind that this one is lacking many features that you would get on a newer style phone.