Samsung Infuse SGH-I997 - Caviar Black (AT&T) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $204.95Trending at $208.99
- $275.00Trending at $294.89
- $269.99Trending at $294.89
- $339.99Trending at $612.84
- $219.95Trending at $260.00
- $539.00Trending at $563.99
- $309.99Trending at $330.00
About this product
- Product InformationAt just 8.99 mm, the Samsung Infuse 4G slips easily into your pocket. This Samsung smartphone features a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus screen that lets you enjoy vivid and rich colors. You can also make your customized collection of apps with this Android phone. The 8.0 MP rear camera of this Samsung smartphone comes with LED flash and auto-focus to let you capture quality pictures. This Android phone also lets you enjoy video chats with its 1.3 MP front camera. Powered by 1.2 GHz High Speed Processor, the Samsung Infuse 4G runs apps and websites in no time.
- Family LineSamsung Infuse
- Storage Capacity512MB
- ColorCaviar Black
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyGSM/GPRS/EDGE,HSDPA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 HSDPA/WCDMA (UMTS) 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1750 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 480 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 400 hr
- Screen Size4.5"
- Display Resolution1280 x 720
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.2 in.
- Depth0.35 in.
- Width2.8 in.
- Weight4.9 oz
- Antenna TypeIntegrated
Most relevant reviews
- al.keali.akvyo9...Mar 31, 2015by
best phone i had
great phone, not lte but can you really tell? i think not.
nice and light, nice size screen , easy to use , very nice camera and
well thats it for now.
- macuserjayApr 01, 2014by
Great Design but....
I have owned and used this phone before....and it was bad.
Let me explain. I have had a BlackBerry, a Nokia, and iPhones and this one so yes I have a little background knowledge. Overall though this one was a poor experience.
Due to it having Android, the app selection was fantastic and the OS worked for a little bit. I also will say that it is a rather good looking phone and it was very light weight so it slipped in my pocket like a charm. Also it was slimmer than my iPhone I had at the time. The customizable part was a feature I loved and I could use it with other people's phone rather well.
It had a very old OS even though it was only a few months old. On top of that the OS was very unstable. Bear in mind it did work great for about a month. After 3 downloads of Apps it began to be very bogged down and sluggish. Even when I put music on from my Macintosh it still acting very slow and funky.
The camera is not really a camera. It shot bad pictures.
The battery seemed to be bad. I always had to charge it and it held a charge for maybe 4-6 hours before being completely dead. That's not a good thing.
The ease of use was ok, but because of the open OS, it was always doing something. Thus when ever you tried to send a text or you tried making a call it would either work or freeze up, you never knew.
Simply put either I got a bad phone or Samsung needs to step its game up. Also yes i Know the galaxy phones are better, but from my experience I will stay away for a while.Read full review
- jeffordp1960Oct 07, 2014by
Great phone for any one who's looking to upgrade to a smartphone.
This is my second purchased of this specific phone. I love it and give it (5) stars all around. It's well designed...battery life is adequate...ease of use and the screen is a respectable 4.5 inches. My first phone did after a period of time acquired a problem associated with the power button. Still have it and may have it repaired. It's still functional but has glitches in it surrounding this issue. Has 16GB of internal memory and micro sd slot for additional memory storage. Older phone so could use an upgrade on Android operating system so some apps are not compatible to it?
- cup_cake_79Jul 12, 2013by
gerat value for the price
super easy to use phone. takes great pictures with front and back camera. battery life on this phone is awesome. this phone has a very long battery life, can use all day without having to recharge phone.
- gctdoDec 05, 2013by
Wort the price for those who don't need all the whistles and bells
This phone was new in the original manufacturer's box when it arrived, it's my first smart phone so it can't be compared with anything other than plain ole cell phones including the stone age bag phone. I've had an AT&T account for a long time so the addition of a smart phone was quick and I have the option to go back to my old flip phone if and when I please. I did the firmware update and am told the newer Samsung phones are much better for a variety of reasons but for my purposes doubt that the improvement would be worth the price difference. Having a reasonably good camera in my pocket is a definite plus. Connecting to the internet is OK but only in the absence of a computer. OBTW I'm old, can't type 20 words a minute with my thumbs, only play a few board games and am easily entertained. I'm satisfied with this phoneRead full review