Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $59.99+ $5.99 Shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by mishaal_123
- See details for delivery est.
- $22.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by fm_rocha
- Est. delivery by Jan 25
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe Samsung Impression SGH-A877 runs on the Proprietary operating system and has a 1000 mAh battery capacity. This cellular phone features a convenient 3.0 MP camera, so you can capture images and store them on 0.19 GB memory space. This Samsung cellular phone supports WCDMA / GSM 850/900/1800/1900 and 3G networks. It comes in Blue.
- Family LineSamsung Impression
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity190MB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandWCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1000 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 180 min
- Battery Recharge Time3 hour(s)
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 250 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size3.2"
- Display Resolution240 x 400 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.49 in.
- Depth0.59 in.
- Width2.28 in.
- Weight5.29 oz
Most relevant reviews
- etteswimtoddSep 01, 2016by
great phone at a great price
great phone at a great price
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 555621610@delet...Jun 15, 2012by
A few quirks, but a good phone none the less.
Love the touch screen. Very easy to use but does have a few quirks that will take some getting used to. The unlock button is in a very weird place and is kind of hard to push, however just sliding it open will unlock the phone anyway. I'll have to see if I can change this because my 3 year old will be texting people in no time if I don't. The volume on this is very quiet. I have a very hard time hearing my text jingle when I get a text even though it's at the highest volume setting. Overall I do like the phone though and am happy I purchased it.
- bendanecatOct 29, 2013by
went back to my old favorite
I purchased the phone to replace the one I had prior that had died after 3 years. I like the camera it takes pretty good pictures and the slide out keyboard is very nice. It has a lot of features you would find in a smartphone without forcing you to purchase a data plan. I tried a different phone when my old impression died but went back to this phone.
- kevin-407Jul 29, 2013by
why i really like this phone
I love this phone. there are many reasons but ease of use was one. it is "perfect" for people with big fingers. heck it was made for bigger people.you do not have to get a service plan and if you ever do it was one of the first kind of smart phone as in you can turn on and off the smart qualities of the phone heck you can ask it to do things tell it to call send mess it really was ahead of its time but that was like 7 years ago. I have had a few good phones. but all in all this is the best I "NEED" a concept that is going the way of the really good none genetically engineered smelling tomato . oh and the dodo .
- heathstercopJul 03, 2012by
Solid phone at an unbeatable price.
I bought this phone for my daughter as a replacement for her iPhone. Yes, I suppose that technically it would be a 'step down' from a smart phone, but there were too many smart phones on our plan that required a data package. My twin girls said that they mainly used their iPhones for YouTube so we agreed to purchase them non-smart phones of their liking and then get them Kindle Fires so that they could still tube when they wanted but the monthly data plans could be dropped. The savings has already been noticable because the iPhones had a tendancy to not want to use our home wi-fi and they were constantly going over their data limits. This phone is pretty rugged. My daughter loves the full keyboard for texting, the large touch screen front face and the only quirk was that it did freeze up once shortly after we got it. Pulled the battery and restarted the phone and haven't had any issues since. Its been a tough little phone as my girls are not easy on them. I did end up getting a case and screen protector for it, and I wish I had done it when I first ordered the phone. The screen did end up getting a couple of good scratches on it but that was from her dropping it on gravel. I'm seriously surprised the phone survived as long as it has. For the money, I can't complain. A local store sells used phones and refurbished phones (without plans or upgrades) and it was actually the same price as this brand new phone. It was a no-brainer to go with the new phone. It may not be a mil-spec ruggedized phone, but it sure has put up with a lot of abuse from my daughter. I wouldn't hesitate to order another just like it should she finally find it's breaking point. Read full review
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $209.99Trending at $245.00
- $369.99Trending at $414.95
- $203.65Trending at $217.95
- $240.00Trending at $245.00
- $419.88Trending at $469.95
- $129.95Trending at $164.95
- $214.11Trending at $218.99