Samsung Gravity SGH-T459 - Green (T-Mobile) Cellular Phone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $204.95Trending at $208.99
- $275.00Trending at $294.89
- $267.95Trending at $294.89
- $339.99Trending at $612.84
- $219.95Trending at $260.00
- $539.99Trending at $571.05
- $309.99Trending at $330.00
About this product
- Product InformationBrowse the Net, download applications, and enjoy your favorite games and ringtones while on-the-go with the Samsung Gravity T459 mobile phone. With a feature like multiple messaging, this green Samsung Gravity cellular phone keeps you connected to your loved ones via text, mails, and instant messages. Moreover, you can enjoy your favorite music tracks anytime and anywhere, thanks to the MP3 player of the Samsung Gravity T459 mobile phone. Built with a 1.3 MP camera, this T-Mobile Samsung Gravity phone also enables you to capture decent quality images. Furthermore, incorporating an SD expansion card slot, this cellular phone lets you insert a memory card and store content conveniently in it.
- Family LineSamsung Gravity
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity60MB
- Network Generation2G
- Network TechnologyGSM
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband)
- Camera Resolution1.3MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1000 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 360 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 288 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Display Resolution1280 x 1024 pixels
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.49 in.
- Depth0.71 in.
- Width2.09 in.
- Weight4.3 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- vanshiDec 30, 2015by
Happy to find
While I wouldn't call it a "smartphone," this updated version of my longest-lasting, most convenient cell phone was a delight to find. The querty keyboard is easy to use, well-lit, and the phone itself looks good. Very pleased!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- swissitalianannApr 02, 2012by
Absolutely love this phone. It is awesome!!!
I have been wanting a phone that had a full keyboard for a long time as it takes me forever to text anything even with the T9 feature. The price was right and this phone can even access the internet which was a pleasant surprise for me. I don't have money for those expensive phones that you use for everything even GPS but this will suit my needs. I started off with a phone that looked like this without the slide out keyboard and used flip phones for a long time, but this one is excellent because it is much better than my first one because it automatically locks the phone when you haven't used it so that you are not dialing someone while it is in your pocket. I think this phone is great!!!
- ratdog444Apr 05, 2011by
Samsung SGH Gravity T459
I absolutely love this phone! It is great for texting. The keyboard makes it so much easier than pushing a button three times on a regular cell phone. The numbers show up big when I dial which is great; I can see the number without my reading glasses. My mom likes it, she said it would be great for someone her age too. (Senior citizen). It is very easy to use. My other phone my husband would have to program for me. I am not very good with electronics, but I have been able to figure out the features and how to save friends numbers on my own and in a short amount of time without a manual. Very well made, I think between me and my 5 year old child we have already dropped it about 20+ times. Back and battery have fallen out on a few occasions when dropped, but goes back together in a snap and works just fine! So I can see myself with this phone for a very long time! My last phone I had for 5 years, I hope to keep this one much longer. I love it!Read full review
- dbh71Feb 09, 2011by
It's a phone, yes... a basic mobile phone.
I purchased the Samsung SGH T139 and it is working great. Even though the packaging was for T-Mobile prepaid service, I just put my mom-in law's SIM card in and it works perfectly with her T-Mobile monthly service.
We bought the SGH T139 because the price was very economical and my mother in-law does not need a smartphone with many features, just a simple camera phone, which the T139 has.
It replaced another Samsung (SGH-E105) that was several years old and sound quality was fading. It had been passed around as a back-up phone whenever needed and run it's course. Luckily, we found a great deal on the SGH T139 and we're very happy with the awesome voice clarity in both directions. No more callers saying "What'd you say?". The ease of setup and ease of use makes this phone feel like a no hassle device.
The SGH T139 also supports T-Mobile's Mobile Backup so that our contacts are saved on T-Mobile servers, this was a convenient surprise.
Overall the SGH T139 has been a simple, functional device with nice clear keys and screen. Highly recommended if a no-frills device is what your looking for.Read full review
- kaylyner50Dec 05, 2012by
i bought this phone because i dropped my old t mobile phone off my sons roof. i love this phone. it is the best one i have ever owned. very easy to use and battery last for days