Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9195 - 8GB - Black Mist (Unlocked) Smartphone
About this product
- Product InformationDesigned for convenience and style, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 mini GT-I9195 features a 4.3-inch display. It offers 2G/3G/4G connectivity to keep you connected at all times. Featuring an 8 MP rear camera that lets you capture images and videos on the go and store it on its 8 GB memory. The Samsung Galaxy S4 is sleek, lightweight and convenient to carry, and comes in an elegant black mist color.
- Family LineSamsung Galaxy S4 mini
- Storage Capacity8GB
- ColorBlack Mist
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network TechnologyHSPA+,TDD-LTE
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSPA+ 850/900/1900/2100 LTE 800/850/900/1800/2100/2600
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery Capacity1900 mAh
- Display TechnologyqHD Super Amoled
- Screen Size4.3"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.9 in.
- Depth0.4 in.
- Width2.4 in.
- Weight3.77 oz
Most relevant reviews
- dianka916Aug 28, 2015by
It is amazing but the battery holds a charge 5-6 days !!!
I am very pleased with the purchase. Beautiful design and easy to use. With moderate use the battery holds a charge 5-6 days.
- roberus_ip7pmof...Aug 25, 2015by
Couldn't ask for more in a phone. Small but powerful.
Incredibly feature filled smooth running phone. The best I've owned. The small size I love about the minis but fast, powerful and easy to personalize. Tons of memory.
- 2014bwfreedMay 20, 2015by
Value for money, its just on point.
I needed a portable smart phone, based on the android OS. This phone is tidy, light and feels solid and strong. The response is very fast
Am enjoying the gadget, no regrets. The only drawback is the closeness of keys on the keypad when holding the phone in portrait position. It's easy pick on wrong keys when typing. Otherwise I rate it as a descent phone
- bruno5687Jun 07, 2014by
This phone is very easy to use, lightweight, slim and very stylish. I love it's size, I don't need a huge screen. I can easily read my email and view documents, and its fits nicely in the palm of my hand and into my pocket.
It has great specs and so many great apps.
- ant1genDec 03, 2013by
Great mini smartphone.
Probably one of the best new android smartphones that fits in my small hands. The glass shattered easily from a 2' spill onto concrete out of my pocket. This is because the glass extends to the edge of the device rather than there being metal or a different material like the One mini or iPhone 4
Batteries are easily swapped.
Very powerful and responds quickly to voice commands.
Keyboard will have a lot of errors in portrait mode because of the small size.
Call quality is excellent, speakerphone is excellent.
Speaker sounds okay but needs to be louder.
Battery drains very fast when the headphones are used as an FM antenna.
GPS can't always tell the difference between a frontage road and highway and also really suffers around tall buildings.
Screen looks great but you can't see that much detail. As a plus you can zoom and pan in videos as they play.
Pictures look amazing.Read full review