Samsung Galaxy S III SPH-L710 - 16GB - Pebble Blue (Sprint) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $498.99Trending at $545.00
- $217.77Trending at $237.99
- $459.77Trending at $469.99
- $199.99Trending at $229.95
- $203.58Trending at $209.77
- $227.88Trending at $265.00
- $361.99Trending at $369.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Samsung Galaxy S III SPH-L710 pebble blue smartphone, with Android operating system, is locked to Sprint's network. It has Near Field Communication (NFC) technology for contactless communication between devices. Its Super AMOLED screen adds a layer of semiconducting film behind the OLED panel so it can activate each pixel more quickly. The phone also features 4G LTE speeds and a 1.5GHz dual-core S4 processor. In addition, the phone has 16 GB of built-in memory with a microSD slot for additional storage, a multi-format music player, GPS, and an 8-megapixel camera capable of recording HD video and still images simultaneously.
- Family LineSamsung Galaxy S III
- Storage Capacity16GB
- ColorPebble Blue
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network Technology1xRTT,CDMA,CDMA2000 1X,EVDO
- BandCDMA 1x/EVDO Rev A 800/850/1900 LTE 1900
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity2100 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 540 min
- Display TechnologyHD Super AMOLED
- Screen Size4.8"
- Display Resolution1280 x 720
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.37 in.
- Depth0.33 in.
- Width2.77 in.
- Weight4.69 oz
- Release Date6/2012
Most relevant reviews
- markfein818Apr 09, 2016by
Excellent full featured phone with the best price and service from Cellphonerepairshop
After 3 years my S3 broke and since it did everything I needed well, I wanted another one but did not want to pay the $400 I originally paid Sprint. This New Phone, is BRAND NEW and works even better than my prior Galaxy S3 at a fraction of the price Sprint charges. It was easy to activate and accepted my micro sd chip without any problem. They were quick to change the order to overnight shipping and the phone was received in less than 24 hours. I tried to buy another from them as a back up phone but had to purchase it elsewhere since they did not have one in stock.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- willimo69Jul 05, 2016by
one great phone
I bought this one to replace the one I lost (same model). These are great phones. I have experienced little to no problems, the battery lasts 30 plus hours on a charge, downloads are fast and apps run glitch free. I have had several opportunities to upgrade to newer models but why spend the money when this one works so well?
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- santiago2409Aug 22, 2015by
Great Product and Service
I bought this phone for a family member as a replacement phone. It is an all around great phone. Takes great pictures and have easy to use features.
- san9998Jul 11, 2015by
Love this product..
my experiences with this phone has all been positive. I really hope that the battery life would last a little longer. this device is easy to use and even easier to demonstrate how to use the most important features: texting, calling, camera, and browsing.
- mput5555Jun 08, 2015by
The top of the line of most other smart phones.
I was intraduced to the Samsung Galaxy S111 by the Blind Center of Utah. I love this phone, because I can talk to it and give it comands. The phone is large enough for me to see things with a touch of two fingers. Also, it is the sturdiest model phone that I have used. This includes the Galaxy S4, S5, and the iphone 6. I need to say all of those are only my opinion from the way I use my phones. All of the phones mentioned had a bumper case and tempered glass. So, to sum it up, the Samsung Galaxy S111 is sturdy, very easy to see with wide screen magnification, and has verbal comand ability that even someone visionly impared can easily use this smart phone.