Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-R530 - 16GB - Marble White (U.S. Cellular) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $199.99Trending at $229.95
- $203.58Trending at $209.77
- $227.88Trending at $265.00
- $361.99Trending at $369.99
- $289.99Trending at $319.89
- $361.99Trending at $379.99
- $149.99Trending at $154.99
About this product
- Product InformationDesigned to work compatibly with the U.S. Cellular service network, this Samsung Galaxy S III cell phone offers up an impressive collection of multimedia and communication features to deliver a truly high-performance smartphone. This marble white Samsung Galaxy comes with AllShare Play, a patented feature that lets users display content from this smartphone directly on a compatible HDTV or computer. This Samsung Galaxy S III cell phone also delivers S Beam, which gives users the ability to share content with another Samsung Galaxy using back-to-back laser technology. The S Voice virtual personal assistant feature that also comes standard on this Samsung Galaxy cell phone responds to voice commands and can initiate calls, take a photograph with the unit's 8 MP camera, or even send a text message to a contact. With all of these features plus the high-powered and intuitive Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, this Samsung Galaxy gives a user unprecedented control of his or her communication environment.
- User Manual
- NetworkU.S. Cellular
- Family LineSamsung Galaxy S III
- Storage Capacity16GB
- ColorMarble White
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network TechnologyCDMA / EVDO Rev. A
- BandCDMA 800/1900
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery Capacity2100 mAh
- Display TechnologyHD Super AMOLED
- Screen Size4.8"
- Display Resolution1280 x 720
- Color Depth24-bit (16.7 million colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.37 in.
- Depth0.33 in.
- Width2.77 in.
- Weight4.69 oz
- Release Date6/2012
Most relevant reviews
- bookara2010Feb 16, 2015by
I love this phone...it's super easy to use and the bigger screen is awesome. It takes great pictures. So far one of the best phones I've ever purchased.
- tean-rebeFeb 11, 2015by
This is a fantastic phone. I have the s4 and i would continue to purchase.
I purchased this phone for my son. He is 14 and wanted a smartphone. I have the s4 so I knew that the s3 would be a great phone for him. He loves the rich quality of the screen. He also loves the memory on the phone its self. Also the fact that with us celluar he gets service almost everywhere he goes, and we live in rural Kansas. So not very many locations get good service. Anyway he love the Samsung galaxy phones. This was a very good first start smartphone for him.
- abigail-of-unic...Jun 19, 2015by
I am so happy with this phone
Everything was as expected, and everything works well! but the only thing that I don't like is the battery life it doesn't even charge if it does it only goes to 20% or rarely 38% no more then that so if this is what happens when you order it buy a new battery I got mine for 5$ so if you're thinking about buying this do it, its cheap works great and nothing else is wrong with it :)
- kimmy3boyzkunze...Mar 16, 2016by
Samsung galaxy 3
It may be an older galaxy but I love it. The 4G Lte is great and runs quickly for data and WiFi use. I like the 32GB it holds a lot of music, videos and photos.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- michaelvirginia...Dec 03, 2014by
Perfect for us.
We bought 3 of these for our US cellular account. They are great! Love them. The picture quality is good for posting to our business facebook page. The apps are wonderful, and the size of the phone is small enough for a pocket yet big enough to read easily.