Samsung Galaxy S II SPH-D710 - 16GB - White (Sprint) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $182.99Trending at $208.99
- $269.99Trending at $296.00
- $259.79Trending at $279.79
- $289.78Trending at $349.00
- $219.95Trending at $250.00
- $469.79Trending at $484.74
- $539.99Trending at $584.49
About this product
- Product InformationThe Samsung Epic 4G Touch has a spacious 4.52" super AMOLED plus screen that's preferred 2 to 1 in side-by-side tests with the current leading smartphone. The super AMOLED plus has the ability to deliver brilliant colors with the most contrast, providing a vivid and crisp viewing experience. You don't even have to be directly in front of it to see a perfect image, thanks to its superior viewing angle. The 4G network-enabled service of this smartphone allows swift browsing, buffering, and downloading, making it the perfect handheld device for users.
- Family LineSamsung Galaxy S II
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network Generation3G,4G
- Network TechnologyCDMA,CDMA2000 1X
- BandCDMA 800/1900
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1800 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 540 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 216 hr
- Display TechnologySuper AMOLED Plus
- Screen Size4.5"
- Display Resolution800 x 480
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.12 in.
- Depth0.38 in.
- Width2.74 in.
- Weight4.6 oz
Most relevant reviews
- oceandebrJul 26, 2016by
fits my needs
I bought this phone to replace an identical one I had that had gone bad. I like that it is a bit smaller than the new models. It has a very good camera and everything works well - phone, texting, internet, etc. Because it is an older model I had a few issues with Sprint, getting it set up on the network, but eventually I was able to transfer my phone number over and now use it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- brunolovespam.2...Oct 25, 2015by
Easy to use very functional
All the features are practacial and very usable. performs all the functions as expected. phone is fast, fashionable, easy to find in dim light, and fun to use. Would recommend this phone
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished
- moonrise2Oct 06, 2014by
Buy this phone ONLY as a new phone. Phone is extremely broken since 2013
Do NOT buy this phone used! You will have issues!
I bought my Samsung Galaxy SII in 2012 brand new. I loved the phone and everything about it. It was fast and had fancy features! I liked the ability to multi-task on it.
However, after 1 year, it started having issues.
1. Battery would drain rapidly, absurdly rapidly. Replaced Battery and everything seemed fine.
2. On the Sprint network, after 2013's Ice Cream Sandwich update, this phone became a heaping pile of trouble.
a. Phone would randomly crash out and reload and take 80% of the battery with it.
b. Phone would heat up and signal would drop to zero, phone would reboot, crash, restart and lost all the battery
c. REplaced battery 5 times in one year due to issues
d. Constantly have issues where apps can't be updated or downloaded stating there are space issues, but this is not accurate.
e. Phone constantly reboots at random times
These are all issues where there is no real fix. You can do a factory reset and it will temporarily fix the issues. Sprint is useless, as always, and will continually tell you it's a battery issue.
Part of the issue is the power button which on most phones will start having issues after a year and a half, from what I've seen. It will not depress correctly or stay depressed and create the reboot problem.
The battery charging port on the bottom of the phone will also eventually get glitchy and you don't be able to charge the phone.Read full review
- yellow_geckoFeb 22, 2014by
Great Phone for under $75, However it is still 3 years old
Despite being over 3 years old, the Samsung Galaxy S2 is still an amazing phone. It can be updated to Android 4.1 ICS. It's 8MP camera shoots very clear and vivid photos almost identical to the S3. It has a fast dual core processor with 1GB of RAM so it can run most apps and games available without a problem. Also, it has a very nice screen that can be very bright. The battery life is good, although with normal use I get about 6-7 hours between charges. The design and build quality is good, with the same plastic body Samsung uses on all it's phones and tablets. Overall, this is still a good phone if you want a quality smartphone for under $75. For around $50 more, you could get a Moto G which has a quad-core processor and is much newer. However, the S2 is still a great contender for a cheap smartphone that I would recommend.Read full review
- jaserocks7Mar 26, 2015by
Great phone easy to use.
I really like how easy it is to use this phone it does everything really well. It does run out of battery a little quicker than I like but I think most smartphones do though.