Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $899.74Trending at $939.00
- $209.99Trending at $219.99
- $262.99Trending at $289.38
- $619.00Trending at $670.00
- $219.99Trending at $234.00
- $349.99Trending at $389.99
- $268.64Trending at $274.00
About this product
- Product InformationFor those who require a simple smartphone with great performance, the Samsung Exhibit SGH-T679 is a terrific choice. Made for T-Mobile customers, this touchscreen phone runs on the Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread iOS and features Bluetooth connectivity and Wi-Fi calling. Store videos, photos, and files with ease with 512 MB of RAM and 4 GB of ROM, with a microSD card slot to allow for expandable storage. Easy to use and lightweight, this phone weighs a mere 4 ounces and slides easily into a coat or jacket pocket. A 3.7-inch display screen with 480x800 resolution allows you to see photos and applications clearly and crisply, while the 3.0 MP VGA camera has autofocus with an LED flash and self-portrait features for that perfect selfie. Compact, yet durable for years of use, this smartphone helps you connect to the world when you are on the go.
- Family LineSamsung Galaxy Exhibit
- Storage Capacity4GB
- ColorDeep Blue
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyGSM,GSM / WCDMA,GSM / WCDMA (UMTS),WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 HSDPA 850/ 900/1700/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium-ion Battery
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 330 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 360 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT
- Screen Size3.7"
- Display Resolution480 x 800 pixels
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.54 in.
- Depth0.45 in.
- Width2.35 in.
- Weight4 oz
Most relevant reviews
- koso3333Sep 27, 2016by
Well it Android 2**
I bought it for my wife she could not download bank-of America application and Outlook. It states it is not compatible with these applications. Other than that everything is fine great price and small handy phone
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- livy5Apr 20, 2015by
I bought this type of phone back in 2011, I like it a lot easy to use, small, so I decided to stay with what I know. Great phone
- jrlasalsaOct 09, 2013by
great phone , for the price.
I bought this phone used 2 weeks ago. I put it on Walmart's Family Plan through T-Mobile.
The plan alone is great with great reception (tmobile towers, unlimited national talk/text with 250mb 4g web/unlimted 2G web 45$/month), but that aside, this phone is AWESOME! i can honestly say its the best smartphone Ive had yet. Its got everything - GPS, compass, radio, flash, front camera, extra memory, fast cpu, secondary gpu, and more! the ONLY thing it doesn't have is a stand on the back for watching movies, and a slide out keyboard, but i can live without it. Besides, the alignment and touch-sensitivity is PERFECT, at least for my BIG fingers! The front camera is DECENT (no flash), but the back/main camera is INSANE! Don't let the 3MP fool you; with automatic lighting correction, high speed focus/shutter, and a quality zoom, it allows you to take pictures rivaling the quality of cameras in the 4-6 MP range, though not as large. The battery was used as well as the phone, and it STILL holds its charge! My Exhibit II can easily stay on for 2 whole days with ACTIVE use! I havent seen a phone do that since the black and white days when texting was an awesome new feature!!
The customized android OS is incredibly stable so far. Its got fancy animations to show off to your friends, and has plenty of convenient shortcuts and tweaks to make your fast pace life go even faster.
Google voice works seamlessly with it (except the voice-mail, but that's because of my plan, not the phone) and the 3-4G internet ACTUALLY goes above 500+kbs!..AND THE BROWSER HASN'T FROZE YET!
the only problem Ive had so far is rooting. other than flashing the ROM, i cant seem to unlock the file system or get admin privileges, but i like the ROM so much im going to leave it stock for awhile.
Another downside is the amount of bloatware included with the phone. I figure at least 50MB is wasted in preloaded apps that most people will never use. (if i can figure out how to root, then those wont be a problem for long!)
i HIGHLY recommend this phone to anyone! (I like this phone more than the Tmobile TAP!, HTC Mytouch Slide 3g, HTC/Tmobile G2, or HTC Thunderbolt!!!)
UPDATE 8/8/12: rooted smartphone by using simple recovery boot, and installing su/busybox .zip in recovery mode...i guess i was trying too hard since it was so easy!
battery last a day with heavy use, abt 2 days w/ calls total abt 4 hrs talk time.
One major downfall so far is even though the phone is incredibly fast at on the fly processing, it often locks up for a second or two when starting up a new process. This is likely becase of the insane amount of bloatware included with the stock OS/ROM. after rooting and removing most of it, the lockups dropped to less then half, and less then half the duration when they did occur. And even WITH the bloatware, i go back to saying the phone is still quite fast! and, it still has plenty of internal memory (1.61 GB after format, ~1gb free). Camera flash isnt very bright neither, but does the job.
Once I flashed with cyanogenmod 9, all the cons disappeared! (except flashlite)
the phone is quite durable, though it takes scratches easily. all in all, its a budget phone; bottom of the top line thats still better then top of the bottom line! I still ***** (5star) it to anyone wanting a GREAT phone for under $200!!
Its very hard to believe this product is not from HTC, but Samsung (whom ive had HORRIBLE experiences with times in the past)..they finally did it riteRead full review
- ilara2002Aug 02, 2014by
Nice and wonderful phone i wll recommend the phone to somebody else. Very easy to use and the keypad are awesome. If fact i love anything samsung galaxy very simple to use and straight forward.
- kent7261Jan 01, 2014by
Incredible! Afforable and Easy to Use.
I have purchased MANY cell phones on Ebay Looking for that special cell phone one that is ME friendly and I just couldn't find one with ALL the features I like, each cell phone has it's pros and cons BUT finally I have found the PERFECT cell phone, it is easy to use, all the features I Like all in this phone.
Other Smart cell phones are more challenging for my generation but this one is EASY to use.
I'm so happy I bought this smart phone that I bought 4 of my family members this for Christmas!