Samsung Flight II SGH-A927 - Black (Unlocked) Cellular Phone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $182.99Trending at $208.99
- $454.77Trending at $459.77
- $259.79Trending at $279.79
- $289.78Trending at $348.00
- $219.95Trending at $250.00
- $469.79Trending at $479.79
- $539.99Trending at $578.99
About this product
- Product InformationElegant and handy, the Samsung SGH A927 is an entry-level 3G smartphone with a host of new-age features. This Samsung smartphone features a 3-inch touchscreen display with rich colors and that makes accessing applications easier. With a four-line slide-out QWERTY keyboard and T9 predictive text input support on this touch-screen mobile, you can easily compose messages in few keystrokes. As the Samsung SGH A927 comes with widgets support, you can access your favorite application from the homescreen. The touch-screen mobile also features an in-built MP3 player, a 2 MP camera, and social network integration.
- Family LineSamsung Flight II
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity512MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband)
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size3"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
Most relevant reviews
- grsm0409Jan 14, 2015by
This is a good product to use as a back-up phone
Standard phone - easy to use. This can be used as touch screen or a keypad. Bought this product as a back-up phone for teenage son.
- duljegomDec 29, 2014by
Superior quality than value you paid for.
Good value for money.
You will get what is beyond your expectation in this price.
Reliable and convenient to use.
Texting will not be same as smart one's, but it is feature phone.
No one get this screen slide function at this price.
Long lasting battery is best feature of this phone. Just for standing by, it will last more than 5days without any charging.
- 323blackNov 01, 2014by
Good Phone Overall
Overall, this phone works fine and does what I expected it to do. One thing that I find frustrating, is that the phone changes to silent for the ring when I have it in my pocket. I have to constantly check it to be sure the ring does not change. It works great for texting with the keyboard slider. The keys are small, but I can still text quite easily. The side buttons are the reason the volume changes for the ring.
- jslope16347yxwAug 07, 2014by
Easy basic phone
Perfect phone.nice clear screen and easy to use phone. This is an entry level phone without data so you will save lots of money if you use this phone.
- ladysaw1951Dec 20, 2014by
a good phone for the money/
Phone is light and easy to use. Love it. Bought because I needed an unlocked phone for h20 service.