Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $239.95Trending at $249.77
- $214.99Trending at $220.98
- $264.99Trending at $299.00
- $619.00Trending at $670.00
- $219.89Trending at $227.00
- $231.00Trending at $349.99
- $303.11Trending at $309.93
About this product
- Product InformationThe Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate SCH-I500 comes with an Android 2.1 OS that allows you to download thousands of applications including games, productivity tools, and maps. The 4-inch super AMOLED screen of this Samsung Verizon smartphone displays HD quality pictures and videos that are bright and colorful. This Samsung smartphone instantly connects you to social networking sites like Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter and lets you upload pictures and videos with ease. The Swype technology of the Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate SCH-I500 lets you text with speed by gliding over the screen as it suggests words instantly. The full HTML browser of this Samsung Verizon smartphone lets you have complete access to the internet just like your desktop. Download, record, and share videos with the Allshare feature of this Samsung smartphone and watch them on a DLNA certified television.
- Family LineSamsung Fascinate
- Storage Capacity2GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyCDMA2000 1X / EVDO
- BandCDMA2000 1X 1900/800
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 350 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologySuper Amoled
- Screen Size4"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.82 in.
- Depth0.39 in.
- Width2.53 in.
- Weight4.5 oz
Most relevant reviews
- cininpd760Sep 26, 2016by
A veritable 3G Dinosaur...
Unfortunately, this 3G phone is no longer supported by Google and many other popular applications developers(Yelp, Facebook, Tapatalk, Bing!, Chrome, Adobe, etc.). The Fascinate i500 firmware simply cannot handle later Kit Kat 4.4 and even Android Gingerbread 2.3.5 will slow the phone down considerably, requiring several battery removal restarts daily. YouTube will take nearly forever to load and will freeze the phone up indefinitely. CAlls will randomly drop. The absolute best OS for the Samsung Galaxy S1 is by all means, Android Froyo 2.2.3. I used my Verizon Samsung Fascinate from 2010–2016. Get yourself a used 4G LTE phone and enjoy Google Play support. The Fascinate is a dinosaur now…
Verified purchase: No
- jsl1025jslDec 08, 2015by
Sure, eBay. I'll be glad to give you my opinion on any product. An opinion can be viewed as an endorsement. Well, I'll tell you what, you can have my endorsement for a fee, like $50 every time you use or post my endorsement. Do you really think actors and actresses endorse products for free? Of course not. Then why shouldn't I? I know, you probably thinking, "Well, many people give their opinion and endorse our products for free." Well, to that all I can say is, "Can I help it if they are stupid?" If you want my opinion you'll have to pay me a fee.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 3cshotrodsAug 18, 2014by
Feeling Connected with a Great Phone and Even Better Price!
Had my new Samsung Blaze for a week now. I do building maintenance and have always used small cheap flip phones for ease of use and durability. Getting the Blaze I have to do a little bit of playing daily to get used to all the features I never had before. Thank Heaven for my kids! lol
Screen is so clear! Speaker phone is easy and so clear! Camera is extremely clear but figuring out how to view my pics or download/send pics is a little clumsy.
Did I say anything about the Plentiful Features/Applications and how I will never use them all.
Netflix, Pandora, Email, Calendar and the list goes on!
We use T-Mobile service and all wifi and gps work fantastic.
I use the AccuWeather App daily, and it was already part of the phone features.
Other Applications are easy to download if you don't mind searching the sea of options.
Really glad I caught up with this century of technology. :o)
I am a little disappointed with the battery life (just a little) but did find out that if I simply turn off the GPS I get a full day pretty easily. My kids said I would like this phone and so far so good! I spent $119 dollars and love it!Read full review
- sizoigoAug 05, 2014by
Price is great. Value is great. You won't be disappointed.
Bought this phone to replace my broken droid x2. Paid $48 for the used Galaxy S. Great experience from the start. The design, features, reliability. I do realize that Galaxy 3,4,5 have bigger screens, more advanced features, speed and such, but for my needs this phone is more-than-enough. The screen is large enough to view pictures. Quality is great. Same goes with the videos. Also very happy with the sound. It does get a little staticky and raspy when you talk with the speaker on. As far as apps, you can do anything you would with any latest and expensive phone. Stylish design is pleasant to look at.
So far I am very happy with it. I cannot justify the difference in price for the latest and newest phone.
I know there are a lot of people like me who do not need all the bells and whistles the technology can offer. So I highly recommend this phone.Read full review
- kushmanranchNov 14, 2014by
Great Smart phone packed with features of current models for 1/2 the price
This is the 1st Samsung Galaxy S that came out. It is packed with tech features and has no glitches. Battery life is good and the clarity of the screen is better than most current models. If you find one used in good condition, it is worth purchasing. Make sure the ESIN number is clean before bidding. Verizon has the best coverage in rural areas and they will activate this phone without problems or fees.