All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $779.99Trending at $996.95
- $358.99Trending at $422.95
- $570.00Trending at $698.00
- $1,199.00Trending at $1,319.00
- $2,689.99Trending at $2,898.00
- $1,139.00Trending at $1,154.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Samsung EC-SH100, with 14 megapixel resolution, delivers true-to-life pictures. Upload photos on social networking sites, email them to a friend and do lot more, directly from this Samsung 14 MP camera. The 3.0-inch Wide-Touch LCD display of this Samsung digital camera lets you view, edit, share, pictures or navigate with a few swipes and touches. With loads of Magic frames, this Samsung 14 MP camera lets you attach the predefined frames to your photos, making them more creative and classy. Capture the precious moments of your life in HD with the Samsung EC-SH100 in 1280 x 720p resolution at 30 fps. Featuring Smart Auto 2.0, this Samsung digital camera lets you choose from up to 17 photo and 4 movie modes. The Face/Smile/Blink detection in the Samsung EC-SH100 optimizes up to nine faces at one click, for the best possible shot.
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital Zoom5x
- Sensor Resolution14.0 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Light Sensitivity Max3200
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size6.9 MB
- Weight3.9 Oz.
- Display Size3"
- Additional FeaturesBlink Detection,Image Stabilization,Not Interchangeable Lenses
- Exterior ColorRed
Most relevant reviews
- cristina2060Dec 04, 2011by
Super camera ,great price,Highly recommended to all!
This Samsung SH 1oo is a great lightweight and very user friendly digital/WIFI camera.I have just had some fun with the multiple functions.I love to use my camera on a very regular basis.With this model I can capture wider angles and the picture quality is great.Often you have only little time to get your pictures taken as you may have to keep to a time limit Examples:weddings,road trips,sports events&Live performances.I use the smart auto option for evening indoors as well as the night option seems to become a bit blurry.The wide screen is a great feature and the smart movie function suits my purposes very well.Another great feature is the ability to upload your pictures direct from this model to facebook/email/picasa/you tube/photobucket/samsung imaging with your WIFI option.I can highly recommend this camera to anyone who want`s to have some fun without carting around heavy camera equippement.I often use a bendable/portable tripod (monkey bar) to get more control and stability in my captured objects.Last but not least I have to mention the theme option from the home menu .It` a super feature which includes capturing text, scenes and more.The battery life is not to bad but i usually purchase a second battery to have ample supply backup if I`m unable to recharge the camera when on the go. Read full review
- onestopgiftshop...Aug 31, 2013by
My siblings love this and so do I.
I bought this for my siblings. My younger brother and baby sister love this soo much. This device has Facebook, Picasa, Youtube, Photobucket and Samsung Imaging where you could upload all your videos and pictures to your online accounts. It's easy to use and no hassles. All you have to do, just connect this device to your wifi connection then upload all your pictures/videos to Facebook, Picasa, Youtube or Photobucket. You could also can send all your pictures and videos to your friends/family's email. There's a Smart Movie where you could take live video and create a movie. Theres also have a PC Auto Backup. I am happy that my siblings love this device, it didnt waste my money to purchased this.
- shawnedinberghDec 19, 2011by
Good point and shoot camera for it's price......
I bought this camera as a gift to my mom this Christmas ... In terms of portability, this camera is so small that it fits the palm of your hands... The wifi capability is cool because you can easily upload pictures to your Facebook w/o the use of your pc. However, this camera doesnt produce clear pictures when used outdoors in the evening.... The zoom function is also very limited... Overall I would say that it is a good point and shoot camera... For the price, it is well worth it...
- tlyblkJan 10, 2014by
great features on this camera
Great little camera. This is my second sh100...the first fell from my pocket while riding my motorcycle. I couldn't believe I found this one so reasonable.
- roa3769May 14, 2012by
great values for the money
good camera nice pictures and easy to use very nice im happy whit my samsung thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,