Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $208.00Trending at $219.99
- $204.95Trending at $214.95
- $339.90Trending at $499.99
- $219.99Trending at $234.00
- $269.79Trending at $274.00
- $289.77Trending at $299.77
- $220.00Trending at $229.99
About this product
- Product InformationDo not let your mobile carrier dictate what type of phone you can use. Get this unlocked Samsung Captivate SGH-1897 for a blazing fast mobile connection on your preferred server without getting bogged down by a long-term contract. The phone features the common messaging and social media apps of other Android smartphones on a bright and vivid 4-inch touchscreen display. The full-touch QWERTY keyboard with Swype lets you send messages, emails, and social media posts in a snap, while the 5.0 megapixel camera lets you upload beautiful and sharp images and selfies to your friends and legions of followers on Instagram.
- Family LineSamsung Captivate
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyEDGE,GSM,HSDPA,UMTS
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS) 850/900/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Display TechnologySuper Amoled
- Screen Size4"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.78 in.
- Depth0.39 in.
- Width2.5 in.
- Weight4.5 oz
Most relevant reviews
- celebratedfacesSep 08, 2014by
An excellent Phone that exceeds my expectations by 100 %. Great. Recommend.
The Seller did a great job. The Phone was wonderful in all aspects. Condition was as new. It functions better than expected. My hat is off for the phone and the seller. Bought it because I needed a phone that would work well & beyond. The offer was spectacular as far as value. I like all of the features very well!
- diggemsmaxFeb 11, 2014by
Good phone for the price, takes NICE pics.
Bought for a friend, he likes it. Could rather have liked a 4g, but it gets good signals in the 3g areas. He also bought same model for his wife. He had a Samsung Precedent, smaller screen. Wanted a bigger screen. Screen slides sideways, his other was vertical, had to get used to that.
Bought these used or refurbished. Good shape tho. Got screen protectors and cases as well for them. Takes great pictures too. Easy to sync old contact list from old phone via the Bluetooth.
- mcrod2Jun 07, 2013by
Overall, this is a cool phone for the money but it could have been better
I bought this phone because I wanted to upgrade from a Huawei U8150 aka Tmobile Comet.
The features that this phone has is great and apeals to a number of buyers:
If you like speed, it has a 1GHZ processor
If you like a large display, it has a 4 inch display
If you hate heavy and bulky, it is a thin and light phone
If you are clumsy, it has gorilla glass and strong plastic casing (dropped from me 5 times since i owned it and always from around 4-5 feet.)
If you love to shout at your phone, you got speakers for hands free
If you love storage, you got around 12-14 gigs of storage to use (yep, although it says 16, most of the storage is used fir the OS and AT&T apps).
If you love more storage, you can insert a microSD card (not sure the limit but i got a 8GB in mine)
If you love photos, it has a 5MP camera that takes pictures very well in daylight but sucks for dark images since no flash
and if you love AT&T crap, the phone is full with it (yep, AT&T did a number on this phone)
The bad is no flash, AT&T apps, no front cam so no video calling (video calling still works only the person will not see you since the camera is on the back), wifi and USB tethering locked unless you root the phone and disable the tether manager or use an AT&T sim with tether data active in the phone, the phone lags when trying to multitask, battery lasts around 6 hours with 3g/data on and the phone heats up rapidly when in use and becomes untouchable after 30 minutes of talk time.Read full review
- outersanctum76Jul 20, 2013by
Big screen, little keyboard.
I was an HTC EVO 4g user. I heard that the Samsung SIII was more advanced, being an engineer, I bought one and gave it a good shake down. I was very disappointed with the keypad. The mistakes I made have been endless and the time it takes to correct even a simple misplaced letter in a word, takes to long. The keyboard is just to compressed and it is to easy to hit the wrong key.I find that using this phone is work, not play. The rest of the features are good with the exception of the print feature, it will only print to a Samsung printer. I know I could purchase a program to fix the keyboard and print server, but I will never agree to the permissions imposed on me in order to do so little. I will dust off my old EVO, a superior phone.
- chriscasillasal...Oct 13, 2013by
Muy buen teléfono, fácil de usar y muy práctico para el uso diario. Recomendable.
Very good phone, easy to use and very practical for daily use. Advisable.