All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Cell Phones & Smartphones
About this product
- Product InformationThe Samsung ATIV Smart PC combines everything that you love about a tablet and a laptop, and it does it with style. There is ample memory for all of your most demanding tasks, thanks to the 2 GB LPDDR2 RAM. This device uses Windows 8, so it pairs well with your Windows Phone and other Windows devices. Your dashboard allows you to view applications, download new software, and much more at the tap of a finger. There’s a Micro SD card reader for easily transferring all of your media, and you can enjoy crisp, life-like audio thanks to the versatile SoundAlive equalizer. The SuperBright display offers full LED support and 1366 by 768 resolution. If you love to stream video and watch your favorite shows from your PC, you’ll appreciate the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator that provides stunning resolution with each frame. The powerful processor is where this tablet combo really shines, though. The Intel Atom Z2760 processer provides 1.80 GHz of lightning-fast processing, so you can be assured total reliability whether you’re watching films, engineering audio tracks, or editing high-resolution photos.The Solid State hard drive offers a full 64 GB of storage, so you can store all of your files, media, and memories with ease. Additional storage is available via the cloud with a Microsoft OneDrive membership. Since this device uses the Windows 8 operating system, you can seamlessly navigate between your on-board storage and cloud files from one central location. Windows 8 is compatible with all Microsoft software, including the Microsoft Office suite. It's also compatible with the Microsoft Edge web browser, though other optional browsers are also available. Available ports include 3 USB 2.0 parts, a Micro HDI port, a dock connector, a SIM card slot, and an input/output jack for your microphones and headphones. The keyboard easily detaches and reattaches as needed, and the integrated webcam enables you to stay in touch with the people who matter most. The webcam offers 5MP of stunning resolution, so you can always be seen clearly and in full color as you converse with loved ones over your wireless connection. If you travel a lot, you’ll be glad to know that the 2-cell lithium-polymer battery can provide up to 14.5 hours of usage between charges.Stay connected online with 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi capability. The Samsung ATIV is also Bluetooth compatible, so you can pair it with your speakers, GPS, and other media. Five-finger multi-touch support makes it easy to navigate your Windows desktop and input all of your necessary commands. Type with the included responsive keyboard, or just use your fingertips to navigate websites, programs, and media.The entire device is lightweight and portable, but it’s still highly durable. It weighs 1.54 lbs and measures 11.60 inches by 7.20 inches by 0.38 inches. The mystic blue exterior further ensures that this tablet laptop is as aesthetically pleasing as it is functional. This convertible Ultrabook/tablet is ideal for students, professionals, and anyone who likes to take their computing experience on the go.
- CarrierNot Applicable
- Family LineATIV Smart PC
- Display Size11.6in (29.46 cm)
- Storage Capacity64GB
- Operating SystemWindows
- Internet ConnectivityWi-Fi
- Exterior ColorMystic Blue
- Processor ManufacturerIntel
- Processor Speed1.8GHz
Display and Screen
- Display TechLED
- Display Max. Resolution1366 x 768
- Rear Camera Resolution8 megapixel
- Front Camera Resolution2 megapixel
- Installed RAM2GB
Connections and Expandability
- Expansion PortsMicro HDMI,Micro-SD
- PC InterfaceMicro-USB
- Height7.2in (18.29 cm)
- Width11.6in (29.46 cm)
- Depth0.38in (0.97 cm)
- Weight1.65lb (0.74 kg)
- Battery Run TimeUp to 9.7 hours
- Special FeaturesBuilt-In Front Camera,Built-In Rear Camera
Most relevant reviews
- srinivassiddart...Mar 06, 2015by
Excellent product , with great features and quality and also a great price.
Excellent productfor that price.(I bought a manufacturer refurbished one). It asalmost every feature we need, with a windows operating system. My only concern was about auto brightness adjustment, which is annoying, i think it wont respond properly to the manual settings,. The screen darkens to an uncomfortable level when you turn away from bright light. Other than that, it is a great tablet for that great price.A bit flimsy built but.I love this tablet so much that i bought another one immediately with a stylus,as a gift.Because the AT&T models do not come with digitizer,.which you may need if you are an artist.!.
- mannyjv86Jun 25, 2013by
Great device for the tech savvy student/professional.
The Samsung Ativ 500t and Windows 8 are both not without faults, as you can see from many of the reviews all over the web. However, I have found ways to fix and work around every single problem I have come across. I will list them along with corresponding fixes as follows: 1. The FIRST thing you should do is use the Samsung update software, followed by Windows Update to correct many issues before you come across any more. 2. Even after the updates the network adapter would not detect or auto connect to my network that has a hidden SSID, but it would detect all other networks. This one took me a while because I could not find the name of the network adapter. You will need to update the driver of the network adapter with one that was intended for a Lenovo tablet that uses the same adapter, but it should fix any network issues you are facing like it did for me. Google search (Broadcom BCMSDH43XX driver update) and download driver number: (18.104.22.168). After download it is very user friendly and installs itself. 3. For some strange reason, Windows Media Player will not allow you to use media files that are on a removable drive (eg. SD card, USB drive). This was very frustrating and had a very easy fix that was even more frustrating, because I spent so much time trying to figure out a solution with such a simple fix. All you have to do is place a shortcut from the media files or folder into the music library in your documents. From then on Windows Media Player will recognize and sync your files that are on your removable storage drive. 4. I have grown very accustomed to the Start button and menu on previous versions of Windows, and I found a solution to the problem. Iobit.com has a free program that adds a start button and menu to your taskbar in Windows 8. You can right click the button to change the settings as you please. Iobit.com has other useful free programs as well. 5. This one I have read many times on many forums, and I am embarrassed for those who could not figure it out before they reviewed this machine. You have to push the tablet ALL the way into the keyboard dock so that it CLICKS into place. One time I had the issue of the keyboard connecting and disconnecting before I just pushed it on a little more and it clicked with no following issues. That is all I can think of for now, but if you have any more issues or questions I may or may not be able to help you. My email address is Mannyjv@varelanet.com Now as for my rating... I rate this a 4 just because of how long it took me to resolve the aforementioned issues. I think this tablet/laptop hybrid is the perfect niche device for me to further my education with. I can utilize the regular desktop for Microsoft Office and various other software while still being able to switch to the Metro screen for a tablet Android-like experience. I love it. Read full review
- beanieman321Feb 04, 2014by
Blows all the competition away!
I did a lot of research before purchasing a tablet. Every time I found one that I liked it was missing some feature. The Samsung ATIV filled them all. Some of those key features are the(FULL SIZE) USB and micro SD slot. Don't like the available memory...expand it with the micro SD slot and still have a usable interface. NICE. The other feature is the battery life. It never dies. I used it for three days and still had 30% remaining. I think there is a gerbil on a wheel in this thing. I was unsure about windows 8 but have actually began to like it and its endless features (basically made for touch screen). This is by far the best tablet on the market and a price that just about anyone in the market for a tablet can swing. I would recommend it to anyone.
- arnoldccarterApr 06, 2014by
Very happy with this PC/Tablet
I really like this PC. It has all the features of a tablet but it is a PC with tons of upgrades. It came with windows 8 but I was able to upgrade it to windows 8.1 for free. The upgrade made it even more versatile. I am super happy with this unit. I didn't get the key board at first but purchased it later from the same seller. Both purchases came super fast and on time. With the detachable keyboard attached, it becomes a laptop, Nice. if I want to use it as a tablet I just detach it. I am very happy with this unit.
- seongdawitOct 08, 2013by
the best tablet-pc for school and work that can actually keep up with you
it's a perfect tablet-pc for both school and work! and with the keyboard, I got them for just $500!!! battery life is about 7-8 hrs nonstop, constant use, and about 10-14 hrs when using it on and off. compared to laptops it's laggy, and can't play great games like SC2, diablo, etc. but if you're getting them for school or work, it's the BEST tablet-pc out there; Windows 8 with full microsoft offices, you just can't beat that w/ crazy battery life!! oh, don't forget the S pen for signing contracts, and designing/ drawing on tablets for work/n school ^^
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Tablets & eBook Readers
Save on Tablets & eBook Readers
- $219.95Trending at $234.99
- $219.95Trending at $234.99
- $189.95Trending at $199.95
- $99.99Trending at $124.47