Samsung 7050 Series UN60F7050AF 60" Full 3D 1080p HD LED LCD Internet TV
Top Selling in Televisions
Great Prices on Televisions
- $8,332.00Trending at $8,439.00
- $3,224.99Trending at $4,078.82
- $343.65Trending at $349.99
- $2,950.00Trending at $3,164.73
- $66.00Trending at $69.98
- $3,000.00Trending at $3,473.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis 60" Samsung UN60F7050AF Flat-Panel TV provides the user with a good viewing experience by delivering picture with fine details. The model features 1920 x 1080 pixels display resolution and offers HDTV definition with a native resolution of 1080p. Additional information about 3D technology on this model: Full 3D.
- About The BrandSamsung is the biggest South Korean multinational conglomerate company, which comprises numerous subsidiaries including Samsung Electronics – the world’s largest company serving the IT sector. Among the branded products are computers, mobile phones, digital televisions and liquid crystal displays, all which are worldwide recognizable for their reliability, fine craftsmanship, high-quality and innovative technologies. The company attained first place for LCD market share six years in a row, and is noted for developing the world’s first real double-sided LCD screen as well.
- Family Line7050 Series
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size60"
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D TechnologyFull 3D
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps,Internet Browsing,Smart Hub, Signature Services, Smart Content, ConnectShare, AllShare, Built-in Wi Fi
- Number Of Speakers2
- Exterior ColorSilver
- Additional FeaturesBuilt-in Digital Tuner
Most relevant reviews
- ysabella05Dec 07, 2013by
The features and the price make this tv part of my family today, A+ samsung
After owning a previous samsung 3d tv, there is simply no comparison. When it came time to purchase another tv, there was no doubt it was gonna be another samsung. This one was absolutely stunning when it comes to picture and resolution and believe me I did a lot of research before choosing this one.