CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $1,794.95Trending at $2,797.98
- $1,745.95Trending at $1,797.99
- $1,497.52Trending at $1,797.00
- $1,857.95Trending at $1,898.95
- $3,599.95Trending at $3,982.45
- $4,899.00Trending at $7,997.00
- $2,898.00Trending at $2,977.52
About this product
- DescriptionCaptivating 2D & 3D in Full HD 1080p Whether you re watching in 2D or 3D, Samsung Full HD 1080p displays picture quality that s crisp, clear, and breathtakingly life-like. It s as close as you can get to the real thing. Put on the 3D glasses to immerse yourself in the picture Samsung only uses Active shutter technology, which provides the experience of 3D in Full HD 1080p (when coupled with a 3D source such as a Samsung 3D Blu-ray player or a Full HD broadcast from satellite or cable providers). You can also convert 2D viewing to 3D, so you can watch sports, TV shows, and all your favorite programming in immersive 3D.Clear Motion Rate of 480 Experience sharp picture quality, even when you are watching fast-moving images like sports or action movies. Clear Motion Rate was developed to accurately measure how well a LCD or LED TV can depict fast-moving images. Previously, motion-clarity was calculated by the frame refresh rate alone. But CMR offers a more complete measure by calculating 3 factors: frame refresh rate, image processor speed and backlight technology. A CMR of 240 - 480 takes motion-clarity to the next level. LEDs TVs with this CMR can display action-packed movement with even sharper detail and deeper levels of contrast while eliminating image distortion. Smart TV with Smart ContentExperience the next generation of our groundbreaking Smart TVs, with full web browsers, all-new content services and much more.Full HD 1080p ResolutionThe realistic detail of Full HD images invites you to enjoy a viewing experience that redefines reality.Eco SensorOur unique Eco light sensor measures the intensity of the room's light and automatically calibrates the brightness of the image on the screen. In a sun- filled environment, the screen gets brighter and in dim surroundings, the intensity is reduced. This feature optimizes the viewing experience while also saving you energy.
- About The BrandSamsung is the biggest South Korean multinational conglomerate company, which comprises numerous subsidiaries including Samsung Electronics – the world’s largest company serving the IT sector. Among the branded products are computers, mobile phones, digital televisions and liquid crystal displays, all which are worldwide recognizable for their reliability, fine craftsmanship, high-quality and innovative technologies. The company attained first place for LCD market share six years in a row, and is noted for developing the world’s first real double-sided LCD screen as well.
- Family Line6500 Series
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size65"
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D TechnologyFull 3D
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps,Internet Browsing,Skype,Smart Hub, Signature Services, Smart Content, ConnectShare, AllShare, Built-in Wi Fi
- Built-in TunerATSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- On Mode Power71 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.1 W
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 3,USB Port
- Number Of Speakers2
- Audio TypeStereo
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesBuilt-In Speakers,Universal Remote Control
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.