All listings for this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $6,299.99Trending at $6,998.00
- $5,999.00Trending at $9,997.00
- $2,189.95Trending at $3,749.86
- $2,800.00Trending at $2,997.00
- $2,299.00Trending at $3,488.88
- $4,697.00Trending at $4,779.52
- $1,499.00Trending at $1,550.00
About this product
- DescriptionSit back and get treated to the distinct performance and viewing experience of the Samsung 5300 Series UN32EH5300. With a 32-inch screen, you cannot suppress the temptation of adding this set to your entertainment space. It comes with a full Web browser with built-in Wi-Fi so you can enjoy favorite streaming services such as Netflix. This TV has the AllShare Play feature, which lets you stream content from other devices. With its Wide Color Enhancer Plus, you can enjoy life-like images on your screen. It has three HDMI inputs for all your equipment including the DVD player and your gaming equipment.
- About The BrandSamsung is the biggest South Korean multinational conglomerate company, which comprises numerous subsidiaries including Samsung Electronics – the world’s largest company serving the IT sector. Among the branded products are computers, mobile phones, digital televisions and liquid crystal displays, all which are worldwide recognizable for their reliability, fine craftsmanship, high-quality and innovative technologies. The company attained first place for LCD market share six years in a row, and is noted for developing the world’s first real double-sided LCD screen as well.
- Family Line5300 Series
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size32"
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps,Internet Browsing,Skype
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power29 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.1 W
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeSurround
- Height17.5 in.
- Width29.1 in.
- Depth3.7 in.
- Weight12.8 lbs
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Additional FeaturesConnectShare,Ethernet Port,Internet Apps and Widgets,S-Recommendation,Virtual Surround,Wi-Fi Enabled
Most relevant reviews
- jimterry2Jul 12, 2016by
A quality product. This is an older model - 2013 vintage. This model is much heavier than the current model and will handle anything on the internet not just certain Samsung approved apps.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- gimpytrMar 16, 2016by
Samsung UN32EH5300 32-Inch Full HD 1080p 60 Hz LED HDTV with built-in Wi-Fi
received Samsung UN32J525DAF 32-Inch Full HD 1080p 60 Hz LED HDTV with built-in Wi-Fi. The item is not what I paid for. However, the item received works perfectly and has only two HDMI connectors and one USB connector, and is not a quad core. Would I buy from them again? NO......
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished
- rowdyjakeJul 12, 2016by
Great Smart TV
Great features, very good image quality. You do need speakers as the tv speakers are weak
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- flixpertcinemaJun 06, 2014by
Very Nice Smaller Television
I bought this led tv for a guest bedroom. We already have a 5 year old Samsung plasma in the living room that has been trouble free and has a great picture. For the price this is a nice smaller television the smart apps for us so far work great and are easy to set up. Some people report trouble with slow apps and disconnection problems but we experienced none of that. I think a lot of that has to do with your internet speeds and the quality of your wireless router. The picture on this tv is great on HD. You will need to tweak the picture controls some but it is worth it to get a beautiful picture. The sound is good for a small thin tv, some may want to hook up a stereo or sound bar. To me the sound is fine for a bedroom But then I don't buy a tv for the sound. I bought this television factory refurbished and so far for the price and performance I am well pleased. Read full review
- joemlgbJan 16, 2015by
Quality, price ,service ,these people deliver on all 3
we can not believe how great the picture is, we have other Samsung TVs, even a 3d version only 2 yrs old, and this is even better and lighter.this is used in a home office and is over the top.the smart feature is more than I need but the Grand kids love it for there videos and gaming. great sound and for the price its a steal delivered right to your door in the middle of winter!