Samsung 5000 Series UN32EH5000 32" 1080p HD Slim LED Television
Top Selling in Televisions
Great Prices on Televisions
- $1,349.52Trending at $1,559.14
- $2,149.52Trending at $2,179.52
- $218.68Trending at $227.99
- $4,359.52Trending at $4,647.95
- $396.00Trending at $566.90
- $3,089.99Trending at $3,497.00
- $3,126.95Trending at $3,199.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Samsung 5000 Series 32-inch slim LED television is just the right size to bring quality entertainment to those congested nooks and crannies. Remarkable image clarity makes the 29.1-inch screen display rival the crystal pictures in the theaters. Marked with the ENERGY STAR stamp of approval, the Samsung UN32EH5000F only consumes 33 watts of power under normal operation, making it very green. It scales down to 0.3 watts when placed on standby. Enjoy the 1920x1080 native resolution powered by a dynamic 3,500,000:1 contrast ratio. This television is small enough to entertain children but, powerful enough to be placed front and center in the living room.
- About The BrandSamsung is the biggest South Korean multinational conglomerate company, which comprises numerous subsidiaries including Samsung Electronics – the world’s largest company serving the IT sector. Among the branded products are computers, mobile phones, digital televisions and liquid crystal displays, all which are worldwide recognizable for their reliability, fine craftsmanship, high-quality and innovative technologies. The company attained first place for LCD market share six years in a row, and is noted for developing the world’s first real double-sided LCD screen as well.
- Family Line5000 Series
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologySlim LED
- Screen Size32"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Built-in TunerATSC,QAM
- On Mode Power33 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.2 W
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,HDMI x 2,USB Port
- Rear Output ConnectorsHeadphones,Optical Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Audio TypeStereo
- Height20.9 in.
- Width35.5 in.
- Depth6.4 in.
- Weight13 lbs
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesAuto Power Off,Clock & On/Off Timer,Closed Captioning,Eco Sensor,Game Mode
Most relevant reviews
- vitocor01Jan 30, 2015by
Clear as a bell...
I found that if trying to use this TV without having an HD set top box the picture stinks. It's strictly HD. The standard picture setting out of the box, to me, is great. The other settings, dynamic, and movie, one needs to make changes to. I didn't bother. The standard picture choice is prefect. This is the first time I've had HD, should have hooked up with it long ago. Can't get over how great the picture is. Great buy for the price. The sound isn't all that bad either. It's got an array of settings for that too. Personally, I use an external BOSE system, which goes without saying, is fantastic! All in all, a wonderful HDTV. I'm very pleased with it.
- r-lmillerMay 10, 2013by
Excellent TV in all respects. Great picture. Good sound.
I purchased this Samsung 32" TV after looking at many other models. I own another 46" Samsung TV and have been very happy with Samsung products. This TV is on an HD cable box so I am receiving the best signal. The quality of the picture on HD programming is fantastic. It is comparable to my 46" Samsung 1080p TV in all respects. Even the non HD programs come in very good. The sound quality was better than I had expected on a TV of this size. This TV is a bedroom TV & I only have to put the sound level to 20% of it's setting or less so the sound level is more than adequate & is very clear as far as I am concerned. I have no problem with the image quality or the sound. My only complaint is that the stand could have been a little more heavy duty but it is adequate & really comparable to many other LED flat screen TVs. All in all I am very happy that I purchased this Samsung over other models in that the viewing angle makes little to no difference in the picture quality as I have seen in some other TVs as you change viewing position. Since this TV is backlit the thickness of the TV is somewhat wider than an edge lit TV. The image is very good with the back lighting & the fact that this TV has a very thin bezel it looks smaller than other TVs from the front which I like. I have had no problems with this TV in the 5 weeks or so that I have owned it & it gets a lot of use. I highly recommend this TV. A great product from a great company.Read full review
- skier354Jul 06, 2013by
I am a Sony fan, but this product is an exceptionally good TV!
We recently moved to a smaller home, and preferred a better TV for my wife's sewing room. So I ordered a new 32" LED TV. What I received from another dealer was a used TV that didn't even work. I returned it for a refund, which I was fortunate to receive. I ordered this unit and it was exactly as advertized-a brand new Samsung TV in an unopened box. I mounted it on the wall and it works great. We really enjoy it, especially since we have High Definition reception, and it is a HD TV. Thanks for a great buy!
- dtie5668Feb 12, 2013by
Great value for the money!
Great picture and sound! It was easy to assemble/attach the stand and set my preferences via the remote. I researched HDTVs before purchasing, and Samsung consistently came out on top in reviews. I was so happy to find a Samsung 1080p HD LED that I could afford. It may not have the extended features of a "Smart TV", but it suits my needs.
- 2014-utidjNov 27, 2014by
The future is here. The revolution is on TV!
Watching right now. Fantastic. And cuts down on power waste. Simple to use once you get all the wires on board and the picture is sublime.