About this product
- DescriptionExamining Queen Victoria's own contributions to Victorian writing and art, this text looks at the cultural mechanisms through which her influence was felt. It explores the variability of Victoria's agency and of its representations using a wide array of literary, historical and visual sources.
- Author(s)Margaret Homans
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleWomen in Culture and Society Series
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note47 halftones
- Weight600 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byCatharine R. Stimpson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.