Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $420.00Trending at $424.95
- $898.99Trending at $908.99
- $2,689.99Trending at $3,198.00
- $659.00Trending at $949.99
- $1,629.99Trending at $1,996.95
- $779.99Trending at $996.95
About this product
- Product InformationThe Ricoh GXR is a handheld digital camera that offers 10 MP resolution, an LCD screen, and expandable memory. Internal memory for the Ricoh GXR 10.0 MP camera is 86 MB that is expandable via an integrated memory card slot which accepts SD and SDHC card types. The 3LCD screen that is included with this camera offers a wide viewing area and high-contrast display. The 10 MP resolution that comes standard on the compact digital camera creates high-quality image output. Shutter speed for the camera is variable. The maximum shutter speed possible with the Ricoh GXR is 1/2,000 of a second. The slowest shutter speed possible with this unit is 180 seconds. A pop-up flash is integrated with the Ricoh GXR 10.0 MP camera. This eliminates the need for an external flash and results in a less bulky design. Multiple zoom and focus features are built into this compact digital camera. Autofocus hones in on objects in the viewfinder window for clear shots. This focus can be fine-tuned by the user via the manual focus option. A digital 4x zoom and an optical 3x zoom are also included on the Ricoh GXR 10.0 MP camera. The camera is body only and comes in black.
- Camera TypeMirrorless Interchangeable Lens
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution10.0 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Lens For SDBody Only
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Weight5.64 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
- Max Video Resolution640 x 480
- Additional FeaturesRed-eye Correction
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- kjs237photograp...Jan 11, 2017by
A Sleeper in the Mirrorless Camera World
The Ricoh GXR is now out of production, but was revolutionary when it was introduced. It still stands its ground amidst today's mirrorless offerings. That is, if you use it with the A-28mm, A-50mm, A12-M, or A16 camera units. These all have APS-C sensors and are each capable of producing top quality images. True, the AF is a little slow, and there is no image stabilization with the above camera units, but that's something that can be overcome if you are careful in how you use it. As for me, I bought this body as a spare and, due to the small size of the system, can carry both bodies plus all the camera units mentioned above in a small sling bag. I call this package my "travel kit" as it condenses the equivalent of a much larger DSLR package into something very portable and relatively light weight. Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned