Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $209.99Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by keithharrierenterprises
- Est. delivery by Apr 4
- $179.00+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by albono87
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Hobby RC Car, Truck & Motorcycle Body Parts & Interior
About this product
- Product InformationThe Redcat Racing Tornado S30 can satisfy your inner need for speed. This nitro R/C car features a two speed transmission that can provide you with thrilling amounts of low end torque. The nitro car allows you to reach competition busting speeds. This can help you to be first off the mark when racing. These trucks can help make sure you’ll be crossing the finish line by yourself.In the box, you’ll find the 14 by 8 by 4.5 inch four wheel drive nitro buggy. This car also comes with a 4.8 inch spoiler and the full range 2.4 GHz wireless control transmitter with LED trim. The transmitter has a sensitive control wheel for steering that mimics the tires on the buggy. It communicates to the front servos on the body of the Tornado and has a quick response time. The throttle and reverse control are seated together and are controlled by the index finger. It has a short antenna that folds up for better portability. The transmitter is powered by 8 AA batteries.The starter pack comes with several tools to help you get on your way. These include a Phillips and flat head screwdriver, a fully charged glow plug igniter, and two cross wrenches. There’s also a diagram of each upgradable part. You can customize your Redcat Tornado with body design as well as performance options.The exterior of the S30 features an exciting color pattern, a pro tuned exhaust pipe, the pull start, and antennae. The tires have chrome plated rims and give the buggy a 1 inch (26mm) ground clearance. Structurally, the tires are sticky, with great tread. They are glued to the rims to keep everything together while in motion. Removable clips at the front and back of the body give secure access to the engine of the buggy. Four AA batteries are required for operating it. This 1:10 scale plastic-bodied Redcat Racing Tornado S30 buggy has a blue anodized aluminum exhaust system. Its 6061 aluminum chassis measures 2.5mm.With a Nitro 3.0cc SH .18 motor, the Redcat Racing Tornado S30 can produce loads of power. The composite disc brake system and the 10 inch wheelbase can keep you in charge at all times. This Redcat S30 truck helps keep safety at the top of your priorities. The 75cc gas tank on the Redcat Racing Tornado S30 car will take 20% to 30% nitro fuel. It can reach speeds up to 50 mph from distances of up to a quarter of a mile from the remote control. The individual front and rear axles can make for smooth, quick maneuvering. This can be great for extending the life of the braking system on these toys.This nitro buggy's pillow ball suspension and tunable shocks can ensure that it will be durable on the tracks. It can provide you with heart pounding entertainment far into the future. The adjustable shock towers and oil filled coils around the aluminum shocks are coupled with 4WD. They can make this a great vehicle for track racing and off roading. This Redcat Tornado S30 R/C monster truck is built to be durable in rough conditions. No need to take it easy when racing the Redcat Tornado. You can tear up gravel or bang it around with some high speed sand bashing. These R/C electric car racing toys are recommended for ages 14 and older.
- BrandRedcat Racing
- CharacterTornado S30
- Vehicle TypeRC Car
- Car TypeRacing
- Fuel SourceElectric,Nitro
- Drive Train4x4
- State of AssemblyReady-to-Go
- Length15.75 in.
- Width9.84 in.
- Height6.3 in.
Most relevant reviews
- fmj7777Sep 11, 2012by
Nice buggy for the price.
First of all, this is NOT a RTR (ready to run) kit. It comes 100% assembled but you have to take it completely apart before running it for the first time. The gear mesh on mine came VERY tight. It would smash the gears in seconds after the first run. I also had to adjust the front diff and other minor things (dogbones, servo trims, etc). The Tornado S30 is a really nice buggy for beginners IF you know how to take care and maintain it. The engine is an SH .18 and you can easily find every part you need here on Ebay. They are pretty cheap too. For those who dont know, the Tornado S30 is an upgraded version of the Backwash (model 94166) from HSP. All parts are interchangeable. Im running mine on 20% nitro, wich gives a top speed of around 45MPH. You can increase it to about 55MPH if you use the smaller main gears from the on road car (parts number 02040 and 02041). It fits perfectly but will give it a slower acceleration. Im also using the shocks from a Jato 3.3. They are way better then the stock ones and fits perfectly, not to mention they look awesome on the Tornado S30. For the price this is a really good buggy. Take good care of it and it will last a long time. Good speed and nice handling. Im only giving it a 4 star rating because its not actually a RTR kit as the manufacturer claims. Read full review
- abbieolivia92May 02, 2013by
Great product if you're just looking for a hobby.
I bought this because it's something fun to do. Me, my boyfriend and a bunch of our friends have them and we're thinking about racing them at our buddies track he has. I like that it has a 2-speed transmission and FLIES down the road and through grass, dirt, whatever. I also love that it's 4-wheel drive. I dislike that the parts are plastic and break easy, but the parts are super cheap so I love that about it and I also like that you can buy all aluminum parts for it if you wanted to. Make it stronger. It's easy to handle, you can roll it and it withholds all that pretty good. Just all the little parts that break sometimes.
- billy_boryMar 25, 2015by
Super speed at an affordable price perfect starter nitro!!!
I bought this buggy to try nitro rc cars. If you want a great nitro buggy this is for you. The hardest part of this car is the break in period. If you're like me it seems to take forever. The speed and performance of this buggy is great it has a lot of higher end parts at an affordable price. perfect starter nitro for anyone wanting to enter this fun hobby. I would recommend this buggy to anyone. It even surprised the nitro guy at the local hobby shop!!!
- ro_aikmu_4ry8t8...Aug 01, 2016by
piece of junk
When I receive this product the transmission was blown up on it and didn't run at all and I was very unsatisfied I could have spent an extra $80 and bought a brand new one
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 832648947@delet...Aug 09, 2012by
Good Price, terrible quality.
Im giving this a 3 out of 5 rating only because of the price of this car. Since i have had it, i have had problem after problem and have had to call support multiple times. Thankfully Support is good, but i dont think they are as knowledeable as i would like them to be. It is not easy to start for one. There are too many needles to have to worry about. LSn HSN LEan and Rich and they all have to be perfect in order to get the best performance. If you are not the owner of this company you will not master the art of this particular car. I had a problem with the shifting and support said it had to be tuning or transmission. I had tuned the crap oiut of it several sifferent ways and then ended up putting into the shop to have it replaced and no surprise it did not fix the problem. By the way hardly any hobby shops will works on REDCAT Rc Cars anymore because and i quote 'It takes up too much time and we had too many redcat cars to the point of not being able to work on any other cars.' Sorry RedCat, but you need some serious help on the quality of this brand. But if you like a challenge and love to constantly be taking it apart then this is the car for you. Read full review
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles
Save on Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles
- $159.99Trending at $166.88
- $109.99Trending at $139.99
- $199.95Trending at $234.95
- $139.56Trending at $254.99
- $599.95Trending at $869.99
- $749.95Trending at $935.99
- $133.99Trending at $149.50