Top Selling in Children & Young Adults
Great Prices on Children & Young Adults
- $14.09Trending at $14.60
- $20.90Trending at $24.49
- $10.58Trending at $11.28
- $7.51Trending at $7.75
- $3.19Trending at $3.98
- $5.08Trending at $5.79
- $9.94Trending at $11.23
About this product
- SynopsisTwenty thousand web fans ahve already signed up to learn more about the publication of Real Ultimate Power. Where the web site leaves off, the book picks up. Just a few of the many topics completely exclusive to the book are: The Official Ninja Code of Honor, Fighting Styles, Some Frigg'n Bad Ass Ninja Weapons, A Ninja's Ninjas, How to Make Your Own Ninja Suit out of Stuff, the Official Ninja Game, the Official Ninja Quiz, and much more.
- AuthorRobert Hamburger
- Number Of Pages160 pages
- Publication Date2004-07-01
- PublisherKensington Publishing Corporation
- Copyright Date2004
- Weight8.3 Oz
- Height0.6 In.
- Width5.5 In.
- Length8.2 In.
- LC Classification NumberGV1113
- Dewey Decimal796.8/15
- Dewey Edition0
Most relevant reviews
- 65689467@delete...Aug 17, 2006by
Simple and Leisurely Entertaining
Let me first start off by saying that this book is not for someone who doesn't enjoy childish humor, ninjas or totally flipping out. This book is written in an easy to read style where each "chapter" is about 2 pages long. Though the title suggests that the books is strictly about how cool Ninjas are, there is a deeper side to the book showing a child stuck in a family with terrible parenting. His only escape from his mother is to get lost in a fantasy world full of ninjas, and to converse with his dog Francine.
Overall this book contains mostly childish humor with references to the male phallus and hot babes. I'd recommend this mostly for someone between the ages of 16 and 25 (depending on the person's sense of humor).
- fireartangelNov 06, 2008by
This is a great book if you're looking for a good laugh
This is a hilarious book because it's so ridiculous. It's intentionally ridiculous, and would be great for reading aloud at a party or something. When I first read it, I almost died laughing...so I bought it as a a birthday present for a friend.
- sea_rhythmOct 06, 2008by
Hilarious, irreverent, definitely taps into the 11 year old boy in all of us. Recommended for anyone between 13-17, or anyone ninja enthusiasts in general.
- eh26753Jan 08, 2011by
Very funny book...fast shipping
Book was requested by friend...very funny. He is really enjoying it. I personally have not read any of the book but recipient was laughing when trying to explain what book was about.
- stlnoco77Apr 10, 2007by
Real Ultimate Power
I love this book because it is hilarious and I bought it as a birthday gift for one of my friends to spread the word about how awesome this book actually is.