Reading Jazz: The New Method for Learning to Read Written Jazz Music (Tenor Saxophone), Book & CD by Jacques Rizzo (Paperback / softback, 1997)
About this product
- DescriptionA self-study text (newly revised with CD), presenting the most common jazz rhythms in order of increasing complexity in a series of short exercises and duets. The CD provides examples of performance and a professional rhythm section to play with. Great especially for those trained in classical music. Five compatible editions.
- Author(s)Jacques Rizzo
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight295 g
- Width218 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound