RavenWolf to: To Ride a Silver Broomstick : New Generation Witchcraft 1 by Silver Ravenwolf (2002, Paperback)
Top Selling in Textbooks, Education
Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing by Smeltzer, Kerry H. Cheever and Janice L. Hinkle (2013, Hardcover, Revised)
Great Prices on Textbooks, Education
- $68.73Trending at $73.98
- $60.00Trending at $70.84
- $44.95Trending at $47.95
- $54.99Trending at $57.80
- $28.50Trending at $29.00
- $63.33Trending at $67.95
- $139.87Trending at $270.11
About this product
- SynopsisAimed at the New Generation of Witches, those who are practicing or who wishi to practice the Craft on their own--without an in-the-flesh magickal support group--this book presents both the science and religion of Witchcraft.,Selling more than 300,000 copies, this popular guide to the Craft has been helping a new generation of Witches-those practicing or wishing to practice the Craft on their own-for over a decade. Filled with Silver RavenWolf's warmth, humor, and personal anecdotes, To Ride a Silver Broomstickintroduces the science and religion of the craft.
- AuthorSilver Ravenwolf
- Number Of Pages360 pages
- SeriesRavenWolf to
- Publication Date2002-09-08
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications
- Series Volume Number1
- Weight21.7 Oz
- Height10 In.
- Width7.5 In.
- Length9.1 In.
Most relevant reviews
- jerseygirlinokcJun 05, 2015by
My go to book of witchcraft
Excellent book! I use this book as a reference and a guide. My go to book of witchcraft. Highly recommended.
- 2_junk_monkeysMay 13, 2009by
A very useful and well written book!
To Ride a Silver Broomstick was one of the first books I bought on EBAY. I found it useful , especially the exercises. Of all of Ravenwolf's books, I believe it to be the best. It is fairly well laid out. The written assignments are useful.
The first section is introductory, and gives a version of the Charge of the Goddess, a list of holidays and gods, a glossary of terms, and a listing of the Principles of Wiccan Belief from the Council of American Witches.
The second section concerns getting ready to perform magick. It covers choosing a magickal name, meditation, altar-making, cleansing, and recording your workings.
The third section is on skills and tools used for actually doing spells, such as ritual design, networking with others, divination, candles, and herbs.r>
Section four is on such skills as telepathy, astral projection, the afterlife, and ethics.
Lastly are three appendices - on the history of modern witchcraft, and some useful resources.Read full review
- sammi.kuehnFeb 08, 2015by
Very educational and insightful material to the practice of Witchcraft
I ordered this book because I had used it years prior in my Witch studies. I highly recommend that anyone interested in practicing and learning Witchcraft, purchase and read this book!
- zsazsagaboreJan 10, 2010by
Silver Ravenwolf the best auther ever!
Okay so I am a HUGE fan of Silvers...BUT this book is written for the beginner and it feels as if she wrote the book just for YOU...she keeps you turning page after page. She touches on the basics of everything for the beginning witch and explains it all in a language easy to understand. Definitely recommend this book along with the other 2 in her series To Stir a Magick Cauldron and To Light a Sacred Flame...all GREAT reads!
- notthewhiterabb...Oct 04, 2008by
Excellent book for the beginning Witch!
I love the book! It covers every aspect of the Craft for the beginner; from setting up an altar to choosing just the right personal path for you. It includes terminology pertinent to the Craft and goes into just enough detail about the different types of magick to interest the reader and help him/her to make a decision on what to study deeper. Ravenheart is an excellent teacher and writer and I highly recommend her books, especially to the beginner in Witchcraft.