More items related to this product
Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $281.95Trending at $399.90
- $379.99Trending at $399.00
- $1,599.95Trending at $1,619.99
- $1,199.95Trending at $1,234.99
- $50.48Trending at $56.60
- $470.90Trending at $524.99
- $45.99Trending at $79.89
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product FeaturesThe Thompson CC6263 VHS-C AutoShot Camcorder features everything the first-time director needs - except the bad screenplay.There's a budding moviemaker inside all of us. Let it out with an RCA VHS-C Camcorder. Capturing great video moments is easy with AutoShot, the built-in convenience feature that automatically focuses and adjusts to available light. Compact VHS-C format assures full compatibility with your home VCR in a small, light video system.Advanced LCD technology in a compact .55" panel allows you to see the world of color your camcorder is recording - because we don't live in a black-and-white world. Zoom beyond the conventional 16X optical system to digitally enhance the zoom range to 200X. The one-button power zoom operation produces smooth, professional looking transitions from wide-angle scenes to close-up shots. A variable speed zoom adds the flexibility of slow or fast zooming. Steady Pix helps to minimize the unwanted jitters from your video by digitally stabilizing the picture, before recording it on the tape. Special recording modes allow you to select the right setting for your video recording desires. Choose from Sports, Shadow, Haze, Sepia, Hi-Speed, Negative/Positive, and Twilight. Quick Record allows for five seconds of recording to capture brief moments of scenes quickly and easily. Tele-Macro Focus allows close-up recording of images or small objects such as flowers or insects from as far away as 20". Don't let low light situations limit your recording. With light sensitivity of less than 1.0 Lux, the advanced image sensor can record viewable pictures in dimly lit conditions. This camera is VCR compatible. Simply place the VHS-C tape from your camcorder in the VCR Cassette Adapter and place into your VCR. A real advantage over other camcorder tape formats - there is no need to worry about taking the time to run wires to play back your videos in a VHS VCR. This system offers the traditional two heads for SP mode and an additional two heads for SLP mode, but adds a fifth dedicated Flying Erase Head which allows the camcorder to erase as precisely as it records. Scene transitions are smooth and noise-free, without the usual bands of video interference and "rainbow noise" prominent in recordings made without a Flying Erase Head. Choose between SP and SLP recording speeds, with a maximum record time of 120 minutes when using a 40-minute VHS-C tape.
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical Zoom16x
- Digital Zoom200x
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatVHS-C
- Weight23.67 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Sensor Size1/4"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Lens TypeZoom lens
- Focal Length Range3.9mm - 62.4mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Lens Filter Size40.5 mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/1000 sec
- Min Illumination0 lux
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Manual
- Flash TypeNone
Memory / Storage
- Recording SpeedSLP,SP
- Viewfinder TypeLCD
- Viewfinder Diagonal Size0.55"
- Depth7.8 in.
- Height4.69 in.
- Width3.54 in.
- Screen DetailsNone.
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Microphone TechnologyElectret condenser
- Connector Types1 x DC power input,1 x composite video/audio output ( RCA phono x 2 )
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Max Operating Temperature35 °C
- Min Operating Temperature4 °C
- Additional FeaturesColor Viewfinder,Demonstration Mode
- Night ModeYes
Most relevant reviews
- bevlineFeb 13, 2009by
RCA CC 6363 Camcorder
This camcorder is getting a little outdated now, but it is still a good way to record memories if you don't have a newer digital model. You can still buy tapes and batteries for it if you need them. I was able to find the vhs-c tapes it uses at our small local Wal-Mart to my surprise!
- alishiaruizAug 07, 2009by
used and confused
the item i got was for me to record my children now!..that they are kids.what i liked about it ,was that; it's simple enough just to turn it on/off.iv'e used it already and i love that i capture video of my kids.but what i don't like about it is that the battery is not functioning right. i charge it all nite, and it works for 30minute;which don't seem right. the reason why decided to buy this item was,( like i said for me to record my children)and of corse,i needed one.
- shom45Jun 07, 2006by
Part needed was good, Needed parts and fixed this Item from other camera. Wanted video camera and part needed was to expensive.