About this product
|Natsume's bountiful farm simulation series plants its seeds in the action puzzle genre with Puzzle de Harvest Moon on Nintendo DS. Up to four aspiring farmers can flex their green thumbs as they quickly harvest crops from a screen filled with seed, plant, flower, and tree icons. Players manipulate the field of color-coded squares on the touch screen while holding the DS in a horizontal position to show more vertical space. Two modes of play, puzzle and story, are available to gung-ho growers as they race to unlock bonus mini-games and other crop-raising curiosities.|
|Game||Puzzle de Harvest Moon|
|Number of Players||1-4|
|Game Special Features|
Most relevant reviews
- bpb000Oct 13, 2011by
FUN AND PRODUCTIVE
A fun game that is challenging for my grand kids. They seem to meld in with the characters and are gaining confidence in their abilities,
- naughtyprincess...Mar 1, 2009by
I love the game because for starters I love puzzle games and also love the fact that I can link this game between my kids systems and play together
- ldp0831Jan 1, 2008by
Awesome Awesome Awesome
This game is awesome. You get to play in different styles and you just farm... Its so much fun! You have the ability to team up with someone or play on your own.
One thing I don't like is that you can't play using Wi-Fi. I think it would be so much fun to play against others on that connection.
- sdmpatrickSep 22, 2011by
good to complet harvest moon collection and by far the cheapest lol
if your looking for a game that is fast passed and fun with a small group of friends and is a multiplayer version of harvest moon well this is the game for you. This game can be learnt in a matter of minutes. there are all your favorite characters to choose as your avatar for in game play. make sure you have a screen protector on your touch pad though because this game if all over the touch screen and it can be easy to start pressing too tough on the screen (people that have play elite beat agents know what I am talking about).
• game can be played with four ds dsi or 3ds's and only require one game cart
• fast game play leading to intense compition
• adds a change to the harvest moon series
• you can find the game for cheap even if it's still factory sealed
• the game doesn't come with too many different game modes, so even though the game play is fun it's unlikely that you would play by your self for long periods of time ( like all other harvest moon games)
• your friends might freak out if you win too often ( I know this shouldn't really be a con bit the only reason I added that to the cons list is so I could have more than one con and not have to go back to the title of cons and change it to con… lol)Read full review
- babbies4everDec 12, 2009by
Good, nice kid, game for any kid good on Christmas for a Christmas presant. I decicided to buy it when i bought a nintendo ds for my daughter.