Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $149.00+ $10.00 Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by isaacishmael
- See details for delivery est.
- $29.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by thedragonslayerlair
- Est. delivery by Apr 5
All listings for this product
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product FeaturesCapturing video anywhere becomes much easier with the Flip Video Ultra U1120, a pocket-sized 4 GB camcorder. This Flip Video camcorder is one of the most user-friendly models of video camera, since it can record video with just the touch of one button. A few seconds after the power turns on, the Flip Video Ultra U1120 is ready to record up to two hours of video footage on just one charge. Video quality of the files shot with the Flip Video camcorder is good enough to view on a television via the connector cable, and files are compressed, making it easier to store or share them with others. A USB flip-out arm is attached to this 4 GB camcorder, which makes it even simpler to connect to a computer without having to search for cables. A 2-inch LCD color screen makes it easy to watch and delete videos, and the FlipShare software allows users to edit videos before sending them off. Providing both ease of use as well as quality video files, the Flip Video Ultra U1120 is a great way to capture and remember events for years to come.
- BrandFlip Video
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical Zoom3x
- Digital Zoom2X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatFlash Card
- Resolution0.3 MP
- Screen Size2"
- Weight5.75 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCMOS,VGA
- Sensor Size1/4"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Focus AdjustmentFocus Free
- Exposure ModesAutomatic
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size4 GB
- Video Recording Length2 Hours
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth1.17 in.
- Height4.25 in.
- Width2.19 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2" - color
- Display Size2"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - stereo
- Microphone Operation ModeStereo
- Connector Types1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.1.4 or later,Apple Mac OS X 10.4 or later,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Digital Video FormatH.264
- Additional FeaturesAuto Power Save,Built-In Speaker,In-Camera Movie Editing,USB Charging,YouTube Capture Mode
- White BalanceAutomatic
- Video CaptureH.264 - 640 x 480 - 30 fps
- Night ModeYes
Most relevant reviews
- bmofa1Jun 08, 2016by
It's a small, easy-to-use, dedicated device that produces decent-quality video that is easily off-loaded to a computer.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- hemlockplanterJun 15, 2012by
Handy HD: easy to use, easy to upload, easy to trim, easy to extract pics
This is a sweet little camera, and like all Flip cameras, is extremely easy to use. It records up to 2 hours of 30 fps video, HD (high definition.) This means the image and sound are both really good quality. I got mine used on ebay very inexpensively and am pleased with its performance. It zooms only 2x, but for some things like family events that's usually all you need. It takes 2 AA batteries and is programmed with an internal memory; you don't put an SD card in it. All Flips plug into your USB port and the videos upload to the Flip program on your computer, which installs immediately when you plug it in for the first time. This is where you save, trim, save still images from your video clips, transfer to other files if you wish. The program will even allow you to import certain other non-Flip video recordings. If you export your Flip video clips to other files on your computer, then your other video editing programs can tweak them up. I have Windows Live Movie Maker (comes with my Windows 7 OS - operating system) and I'm able to attach captions right on the video and do other neat stuff if I choose. I have other Flip cameras: U2120 (2 hrs., 8 GB, 30 fps), U32120 (2 hrs., 8 GB, 60 fps), F260 (1 hrs., 2 GB, 30 fps) and like them all a lot. One negative note, on the batteries not the camera: the Flip brand battery packs you would use for this U1120 camera (the equivalent of 2 AAs), are very wallet draining because they wear out so fast from recharging -- via the USB port -- and reusing. You might as well buy and discard regular AAs, or buy good quality rechargeables, which you would have to charge on a separate charger. Because this uses AAs there are many other better options than the Flip battery pack. I spent a fortune on multiple Flip brand AA battery packs and won't go down that road any more. Read full review
- 120103543@delet...Aug 21, 2011by
Excellent product and great value!
I am extremely happy with this Flip Video Camcorder. It is very easy to use and it's so handy to have on the go! I love that it fits in my purse for those moments on the go, it's so convenient to capture memories! The picture looks great even on a large tv screen. The software is so easy to use and helps turn your video clips into movies and burn onto dvds!
- 159772636@delet...Sep 24, 2011by
Reliable, easy to use, wish it would warn me when the battery is low.
Fool-proof usage, and the picture quality and sound quality are very, very decent. I'm no techie, so they're perfectly sufficient for my needs (filming family gatherings, vacation escapades, and occasionally to document performances or projects I've completed professionally as an artist). Twice now the battery has run out on me in the middle of filming something. The problem is not so much how long the battery lasts - I've gotten almost 4 hours of filming using standard AA batteries, longer with lithium batteries. The problem is that there's no warning that the battery is running out until it flashes "Low Battery" at you once and then dies. Wish it had an earlier warning system so that I knew when to carry back-up batteries with me...
- 1127721167@dele...Sep 04, 2012by
Amazing, Love it, nothing like it
I have no problems with this camcorder, great price, picture and easy to use.The larger screen does make a difference and it was much easier to shoot with than the Mino. Although bulkier, the Ultra felt sturdier and more solid, but it doesn't fit really well in the packaged micofiber case. Since the Ultra also has a rubberized body it makes it that much harder to the device in and out of the pouch. I'm looking into a separate case.
Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $364.99Trending at $379.00
- $299.00Trending at $369.00
- $998.99Trending at $1,159.98
- $290.00Trending at $396.40
- $169.99Trending at $188.49
- $400.00Trending at $496.95
- $76.45Trending at $78.89