About this product
- SynopsisThis highly anticipated companion to Memory Makers' Punch Your Art Out 1 & 2 delivers the next generation of paper art. Like its predecessors, this book is full of innovative and inspiring paper punch craft ideas that today's scrapbookers and paper artists crave. Through exploration of color, pattern and texture as design tools, readers will achieve added dimension to their paper crafts. Step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions and full-color photographs guide crafters through basic to advanced techniques. Also included are special punch techniques that incorporate various crafts with scrapbooking for truly unprecedented punch art results.,With paper punches, scissors tips and a cutting-edge imagination you can turn simple punched shapes into works of art. Decorate scrapbook pages, design one-of-a-kind picture frames and wall hangings, and create invitations, announcement cards and gifts with the help of this book.
- AuthorMemory Makers Staff
- Number Of Pages96 pages
- Publication Date2002-02-15
- PublisherF&W Media, Incorporated
- Copyright Date2002
- Weight13.6 Oz
- Width8.5 In.
- Length11 In.
- LC Classification NumberTT870.M43 2002
- Dewey Decimal745.54
- Dewey Edition21
Most relevant reviews
- janellebuckeyeOct 27, 2010by
Punch Your Art Out packs a real punch!
This book was nothing like I expected, but it is really neat. I especially like the many different designs that can be made from just a few basic punches. Very unique!
- dancing200mphsJul 10, 2013by
Exactly what I needed and it arrived quickly. explains how to do paper crafting with punches. Thanks so much for having this product being available.
- d305cbe22bfdc44...Aug 05, 2010by
Was not what I thought
The book had very little of actual punch art, and the ideas were so outdated. I was hoping for something more along the lines of how to make animals ect, from putting different punched pieces together. Makes me wonder about the other editions.
- garryrose88Dec 22, 2008by
Punch Your Art Out Parer Punch Idea Book
Lots of nice ideas for scrapbooking. Easy to understand with lots of colored pictures. Easy to understand directions.