Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment : Practice Exercises for the NCLEX Examination by Candice K. Kumagai, Linda A. LaCharity and Barbara Bartz (2010, Paperback)
Top Selling in Textbooks, Education
Great Prices on Textbooks, Education
- $28.50Trending at $28.90
- $68.73Trending at $73.98
- $36.48Trending at $36.89
- $45.00Trending at $51.98
- $54.99Trending at $57.80
- $44.95Trending at $47.45
- $194.95Trending at $261.19
About this product
- SynopsisGet ready to ace your NCLEX exam when you arm yourself beforehand with this 'Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX Examination' by Kumagai, LaCharity, and Bartz. This study guide for the NCLEX exam provides exercises that allow examinees to build up confidence in their abilities prior to sitting for the exam. This 2010 2nd edition paperback offers a unique approach to preparing for the exam through a series of similar questions and an in-depth answer key with detailed rationale for each answer. The new edition expands to provide content focused on pediatric, meg-surg, OB/maternity, and mental health.
- AuthorBarbara Bartz,Candice K. Kumagai,Linda A. LaCharity
- Number Of Pages240 pages
- Publication Date2010-01-27
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Edition Number2
- Copyright Date2011
- Width8.5 In.
- Length10.9 In.
- GroupScholarly & Professional
- LC Classification NumberRT55.L33 2011
- Dewey Decimal610.73076
- Dewey Edition22
Most relevant reviews
- gracemen10Dec 12, 2012by
worth the investment!
Great book! i have trouble with prioritizing questions. I usually get down to the two best answers. This book helped me catch "signs and symptoms" in the question description that seperated the good from the best answer. The more practice questions you get the better! I would definitively recommend it!
- joannadenise30Jun 25, 2010by
Great book if you have trouble in these areas..
I bought this book for my NCLEX-RN exam. Although I did not get a chance to throughly go through it, it seems very helpful. It helpd you see where you are going wrong in your thought process so you will be able to pick the correct answer next time. The questions are very good and the rationales are clear.
- danrajfrancis20...Mar 15, 2016by
Best book in the world
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 548950988@delet...Apr 24, 2011by
Great Nclex Prep book
I bought this book for my Senior Semester of Nursing. I like that it is a small book. There are great rationales and questions in this book.
- gav2briMay 23, 2011by
If you really wanna prepare for NCLEX then buy this book!
Great Buy! Especially to help prepare for NCLEX! Really helps you understand delegation, and prioritizing care in the hospital setting. Go out and buy this book!